Page 34 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 Physical Version UMD Updates

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAdonisVyers View Post
    The ever elusive "some other stuff". You tease us so!
    Once it's certain, I'll always share. But we sometimes start work on stuff that we can't close the deal on (code is incomplete, other random problems) so we have to abandon ship. To confirm we're working on a game preliminarily and then have to ditch it is worse than not saying until we're sure.

Hi Vic.
    Huge Congrats to you and your team on this COH2 Monumental Milestone as well as to those on this forum who have dissected the game to the point where every single bug was reported to you in an effort for you to be able to release a bug free version of this game. Here's hoping that this is just the first of physical/digital PSP releases with many more to come in the near future (being it PSP/Vita or what have you

Quote Originally Posted by almighty View Post
    Hi Vic.
    Huge Congrats to you and your team on this COH2 Monumental Milestone as well as to those on this forum who have dissected the game to the point where every single bug was reported to you in an effort for you to be able to release a bug free version of this game. Here's hoping that this is just the first of physical/digital PSP releases with many more to come in the near future (being it PSP/Vita or what have you
    Thanks! As long as we can keep a minimum level of fan demand, I'd like to squeeze out at least 3-4 more PSP RPG titles (and offer them as physical+digital sets) before we're done with the platform. We'll see how it plays out...

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    It's about 4:1 Regular to Kickstarter. I'll try to do something fun for Class of Heroes 3 if we get enough interest for a physical version - maybe even more than two art choices.
    I wish it would be some day possible to make a super fancy edition like the one you originally planned for CoH2...

Quote Originally Posted by RaggieRags View Post
    I wish it would be some day possible to make a super fancy edition like the one you originally planned for CoH2...
    I have all the ideas and some of the pre-production work done, so if we can get to a decent level of support for a future game, it could be done them. Minds will be blown. I can't wait for that day.

Any guesses as to when you can reveal something or too early still to know?

Last edited by TempestOne; 10-21-2013 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MulderYuffie View Post
    Any guesses as to when you can reveal something or too early still to know?
    I've given up trying to guess. The PSOne titles should have come through long ago and still haven't.

I'm probably jumping the gun like I've been known to, but should I be concerned if I haven't received my confirmation email yet, or do they just go out in random waves?

Quote Originally Posted by Maginash View Post
    I'm probably jumping the gun like I've been known to, but should I be concerned if I haven't received my confirmation email yet, or do they just go out in random waves?
    All of them were sent yesterday. PM me your email and I'll check on it.

Page 34 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast