Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 Physical Version UMD Updates

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    Anyone an old Working Designs fan here?

It's exactly as long as I anticipated. Get over it. When WD said 6 months, that normally meant 12. It is normal to be optimistic for a best case scenario. Sometimes things take longer than planned.
    Lol, yeah I know exactly what you're talking about, and the wait normally paid off

It's exactly as long as I anticipated. Get over it. When WD said 6 months, that normally meant 12. It is normal to be optimistic for a best case scenario. Sometimes things take longer than planned.
    Yup, three months isn't even phasing me. Especially considering I can play the game through the delay thanks to the download code. I can patiently wait, and not give much thought to the wait, for the collectible side of a game I can already play.

Not as bad as Polyphony delaying each Gran Turismo for years.

If it takes long enough do we get Class of Heroes 3 as a bonus?

I agree with this. I don't see it as a huge deal especially since the digital version was released on time. WD releases were always late and I expected it from GaijinWorks as well. Things happen and it's especially tough when you're a small company. GW isn't Activision, Sony most likely aren't chomping at the bit to get this out the door asap.

WD was always as transparent as possible when it came to business matters and a lot of that made the delays feel longer. Most publishers wouldn't announce a time frame until they had units approved and in stock more or less. WD and now Gaijin tend to announce things as soon as possible. That means that we get to see much of the process and the speed bumps that every company goes through, most just announce the games after that's all figured out and we never hear about it.

All that shouldn't be taken as an excuse but rather just as a different way of doing things.

Everyone who bought the physical copy has access to the game right now and can play it.
    Everyone knows the physical copy is going to be released as soon as it can be.
    I doubt Vic made enough money from this release to live for a year, let alone run off with our money and live like a king.

The only reason I can see for the whining is because the delay means people will have to wait a few more months to flip it for maximum damage.

Yep, I thought the same thing. People are getting antsy with footing their CC bills for months on end with no high return rate when they put it up on Ebay.

To be perfectly honest I don't really care when the game arrives as long as it does, I'm not gonna open it. I do wonder when the digital patch is coming out but then again it's not like I can't play the game until it does.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    To be perfectly honest I don't really care when the game arrives as long as it does, I'm not gonna open it. I do wonder when the digital patch is coming out but then again it's not like I can't play the game until it does.
    Digital patch is what I am looking for as well. I am at the last stretch of the game and would like to experiment with alchemy, but really can't (effectively).

Yup. I mean worst case scenario, we have another Magic Knight Rayearth on our hands. But I highly doubt it'll be delayed that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Maginash View Post
    Yup. I mean worst case scenario, we have another Magic Knight Rayearth on our hands. But I highly doubt it'll be delayed that much.
    What's the story on that? lol

Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast