Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 Physical Version UMD Updates

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    well its (lunar 2) originally a sega cd? game, so it technically got at least one rerelease for the ps1. And silver star in physical release only has the psp over lunar 2, at least in the US.
    Lunar Legend on GBA as well.
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

I live in the Netherlands and received my copy of Class of Heroes 2 as well. The packaging was so tiny I didn't expect it to be CoH2, but it was. I was pleasantly surprised when I came home after work and also noticed I had number 1700 (round number - yay!)
    And no customs or any damage on the packaging and contents.
    The day of postage according to the box was November 9th, so that's quite swift if I may say so, despite the fact it's November and there's alot of mail and packages going round already.

As proof I got some pictures:

The game and certificate look great, mine's got a minor print issue that I read about from someone else on the forum, but that's okay I like rarities/oddities like that.
    A big thank you to bringing this game over physically and I hope to see the game on european PSN in the near future.
    Last edited by Mr Sethy; 11-15-2013 at 02:20 PM. Reason: picture layout edit

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    With that release, I always hoped Game Arts / Xseed released the second one in the same remade fashion. I guess the first one didn't sell too well.
    I'm kind of glad it didn't, after what happened with the HoSS localization.

Netherlands, huh? I should go check my mailbox then.

Just wondering... When do you think the latest would be for Canadians to get their copies? Mine hasn't arrived yet :<

Quote Originally Posted by laurenhiya21 View Post
    Just wondering... When do you think the latest would be for Canadians to get their copies? Mine hasn't arrived yet :<
    Depends on customs. Most Canadians have been lucky, but with the wrong customs agent, some may take a while. If you don't have it by Wednesday or so, PM me and I'll look it up and see if I can see where it is.

How long should I wait for my copy, Victor? It's a single copy for an international order (Brazil).

Quote Originally Posted by Shizukari View Post
    How long should I wait for my copy, Victor? It's a single copy for an international order (Brazil).
    World (including Brazil) just finished last week, so I would give it at least two weeks. But I've heard that Brazil's postal deliveries are quite slow? If that's true, you would probably be a better judge of delivery timeframe than me. But when you DO get it, please report in, so I can put down a general delivery time for Brazil for next time.

Sure thing, I'll let you know as soon as I get an update.

UMD 21714 has arrived in Singapore! Thanks for being willing to provide international delivery!

Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast