Page 19 of 74 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 Physical Version UMD Updates

Quote Originally Posted by RaggieRags View Post
    In what way have any of us been lied to? Experiencing unforeseen problems related to the approval and manufacture process, which are slow on Sony's part, does not equal lying.

Also, the problem is not the fact of someone being unhappy with the circumstances, but the behaviour of a spoilt child.
    Well I'm sure he's throwing a tantrum in his room over people defending Gaijinworks

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    In other news relevant to this thread, if all goes well CoH2 manuals/coversheets should be complete early/mid next week. Pictures will be posted!
    Awesome, thanks for the updates. I'm looking forward to the manual art

In other news relevant to this thread, if all goes well CoH2 manuals/coversheets should be complete early/mid next week. Pictures will be posted!
    Nice! Will it have some revisions from the previous version, like perhaps some of the input on the feedback thread that's somewhere in the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    Nice! Will it have some revisions from the previous version, like perhaps some of the input on the feedback thread that's somewhere in the forum?
    "It" meaning the game itself or packaging?

"It" meaning the game itself or packaging?
    Fairly sure he's talking about the game and the manual/coversheet

In what way have any of us been lied to? Experiencing unforeseen problems related to the approval and manufacture process, which are slow on Sony's part, does not equal lying.

Also, the problem is not the fact of someone being unhappy with the circumstances, but the behaviour of a spoilt child.
    Release dates not being met for one thing,not only on the game but the patch too, DON`T start in on me this game has been incredibly late and plenty of people have been patient

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    Well I'm sure he's throwing a tantrum in his room over people defending Gaijinworks
    ACTUALLY I have yet to throw a tantrum but if you people cannot act civil I could start in , everybody seems to have a one sided view on things around here.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDLICH View Post
    ACTUALLY I have yet to throw a tantrum but if you people cannot act civil I could start in , everybody seems to have a one sided view on things around here.
    I don't see it that way. Most seem to be understanding of what's going on.
    Don't see the need for the hostility.

That sounds civil? Calling an unhappy customer a spoiled child, not to mention peoples kind reaction to him. I am just treating people the way they treat him and I.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDLICH View Post
    That sounds civil? Calling an unhappy customer a spoiled child, not to mention peoples kind reaction to him. I am just treating people the way they treat him and I.
    There are calm, productive ways to express unhappiness with service you've received, and petty, fruitless ones. Calm and productive would be contacting Victor for a refund. Petty and fruitless is whining and lashing out on a forum, because it's not as if doing so will get the game in your hands any faster. We're all frustrated by the delays and looking forward to the game here, so if you're looking for someone to commiserate with you, we can do that. But to use a cliched expression, Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither is anything else worth having. The end result is going to be well worth the wait.
    "Life is a serious battle, and you have to use the tools you're given. It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt." — Grimsley, Pokémon Black/White 2

Page 19 of 74 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast