Page 37 of 74 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 Physical Version UMD Updates

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    That can happen anywhere with any company.
    Here it is the standard procedure.

Has anybody tested to see if the new version of Class of Heroes 2 is up on PSN yet?

I did earlier, actually. Doesn't look like it's up yet, as far as I could tell. The download didn't have any opening sequence before the title screen, and waiting for about five minutes just saw my Vita shut off.

The updated version probably won't go live until the store updates later today.

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingFirewire View Post
    Has anybody tested to see if the new version of Class of Heroes 2 is up on PSN yet?
    The PS store usually updates between 2PM and 4PM EST (in my experience).

It's up and ready to go!

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingFirewire View Post
    It's up and ready to go!
    Were you able to tell from a version number or something, or did you just try downloading and check for the opening animation?

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Were you able to tell from a version number or something, or did you just try downloading and check for the opening animation?
    For the Vita, just hold down the game bubble until the ellipses pops up. Then touch "Information" and it'll show version 2.0 like so:

BWp_9p3IcAA8p_O.jpg

Listened to the English opener and while I do agree it wasn't a total loss that it was never included before, I'm glad it did now and the English rendition is kinda cute and catchy. Great job on the song, Vic and the singers on it!

Quote Originally Posted by ramoisdead View Post
    For the Vita, just hold down the game bubble until the ellipses pops up. Then touch "Information" and it'll show version 2.0 like so:

BWp_9p3IcAA8p_O.jpg

Listened to the English opener and while I do agree it wasn't a total loss that it was never included before, I'm glad it did now and the English rendition is kinda cute and catchy. Great job on the song, Vic and the singers on it!
    Right, you can do that after it's downloaded to your local machine, I was wondering if there was a way to tell in the store before it was downloaded that it was the newer version. Seems not. But, we now have confirmation from a couple of you that it IS the newer version, so we know.

Glad you liked the song. It turned out nice and cute, but you see what I mean that it wasn't the huge omission people were making it out to be. I'm glad we managed to get it in (and the Japanese original, too - press and hold Triangle while the game loads or when it goes into the loop in attract mode to play the Japanese one instead).

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    While you can only check the version number after its downloaded, you can tell it's the new one because version 2.0 is about 30MB larger than 1.02.

Page 37 of 74 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast