Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 Physical Version UMD Updates

Quote Originally Posted by deftoned006 View Post
    I live in California and have not received my physical copy yet. Should I start to worry (or worry more than I already am)?
    PM me your address and I'll check on it. We received about 7 back so far as undeliverable, and I think a couple were from California.

Quote Originally Posted by Shizukari View Post
    Both tilinelson2 and I live in Brazil, and he's right that it's more likely to arrive in January.
    Wow, does Brazil take 6 weeks to clear customs and be delivered? Sounds as bad as Italy (Italy is very slow as well).

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Wow, does Brazil take 6 weeks to clear customs and be delivered? Sounds as bad as Italy (Italy is very slow as well).
    I once sold a videocard on Ebay and shipped to Italy in a flat rate box. It arrived in two business days. That's pretty fast. That's about what it takes when I order something with EMS from Japan sometimes. I recently got a PC Engine in two days. Crazy.

I think that two business days for a place halfway around the world is amazing. It really just depends upon who you ship with and the item that's involved. For example... Royal Mail from the UK. Slowest service ever.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    I once sold a videocard on Ebay and shipped to Italy in a flat rate box. It arrived in two business days. That's pretty fast. That's about what it takes when I order something with EMS from Japan sometimes. I recently got a PC Engine in two days. Crazy.

I think that two business days for a place halfway around the world is amazing. It really just depends upon who you ship with and the item that's involved. For example... Royal Mail from the UK. Slowest service ever.
    Wow, that's amazing. Every Italy shipment I've made personally has taken multiple weeks. One took months.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    6 weeks is still being optmistic. Sometimes I am unable to give feedback for sellers in eBay because I don't receive the items I bought in 60 days. Sometimes, though, it takes less than three weeks because there is not a standard procedure in Brazilian customs.

However, considering the games will arrive at late November at the customs, at the peak of transit due to Christmas, I don't expect it to arrive before mid-January.

It depends on which mail company you ship with. Expensive ones like UPS and FedEx and DHL are very fast. Or have very fast options at least. If you choose the USPS cheapest option, they deliver to whatever the designated national mail company is for the destination, and they take it from there. What makes it take so long is usually the national mail company's customs checking, which can easily take weeks.

So the Canadian ones went out last week? Where we supposed to get an email saying our order has been shipped, as I didn't get an email for either of my 2 orders.

You would have gotten an email in, I think it was September, about orders shipping, but it wasn't an actual physical shipping confirmation, just a placeholder.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomX View Post
    So the Canadian ones went out last week? Where we supposed to get an email saying our order has been shipped, as I didn't get an email for either of my 2 orders.
    Yeah, Canada finished last week. Some Canadian fans here already have theirs. The rest of the Canadian orders should roll in over the next few days. If you don't see it by the end of next week, email webmaster@gaijinworks.com and we'll see what happened to it. Canada has tracking, fortunately. The good news is that the ones that received it said there was no duty assessed. Yay!

Happy to finally have it in my hands as it was delivered just a few minutes ago. I live in Newfoundland, Canada so I figured it'd a while longer yet.

Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast