Page 59 of 74 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 Physical Version UMD Updates

Quote Originally Posted by golemplf View Post
    Happy to finally have it in my hands as it was delivered just a few minutes ago. I live in Newfoundland, Canada so I figured it'd a while longer yet.
    Were you charged any customs duty?

I wasn't charged anything which was nice. I've ordered from the states fairly often ( Amazon and more often NISA) and I've never been charged on delivery. The only time I've paid duty fees were for custom artwork my brother keeps having done, such as pieces by Talent Caldwell.

I'm worried about the customs for my package since it contains four copies of the game. It won't be the end of the world if I have to pay but I hate when it happens. I've actually never had to pay when the package is from the US but it's not uncommon when it's from Japan.

I take you shipped all the (single) international orders already, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Yeah, Canada finished last week. Some Canadian fans here already have theirs. The rest of the Canadian orders should roll in over the next few days. If you don't see it by the end of next week, email webmaster@gaijinworks.com and we'll see what happened to it. Canada has tracking, fortunately. The good news is that the ones that received it said there was no duty assessed. Yay!
    Just got my copies in today! No duty fees either! Is it weird that I'm also going to hang on to the packing slips heh?

I have still not gotten the copy of CoH2 that I order in the USA. Is there something holding up some of the orders?

Quote Originally Posted by stevengranz@gmail.com View Post
    I have still not gotten the copy of CoH2 that I order in the USA. Is there something holding up some of the orders?
    He has said 5 were returned. Possibly yours is one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    He has said 5 were returned. Possibly yours is one of those.
    Now that we're done with all the shipping, tomorrow we sort out the handful of International that were rejected for bad addresses, and the 10 or so (now) that have come back with bad addresses. Once those are sorted out, we're donedone!

hmmm. If by any chance those UMD's still have bad addresses and won't be sent out, can you sell me one ?

super late I know, but I'd like to get one if possible. I live in California.

You can PM me or email me at my email which should be in my profile if it's possible.

thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by isualneo13 View Post
    hmmm. If by any chance those UMD's still have bad addresses and won't be sent out, can you sell me one ?

super late I know, but I'd like to get one if possible. I live in California.

You can PM me or email me at my email which should be in my profile if it's possible.

thank you !
    We already have a pretty long standby list. False hope that this point to add you to it. Sorry.

Page 59 of 74 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast