Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 Physical Version UMD Updates

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Update with a pic is on the main page.
    Nice addition. I can't wait to see what number I get.

So I noticed the roman numerals on the certification were not the date...

3699, I'm guessing that's the number of copies made maybe?

Vic.
    Is there going to be some kind of method used in determining who gets the first, second, third numbered copy, etc.. (ie. the order in which the orders were placed, will the folks that backed original KS get some kind of priority or entirely something else)?

Quote Originally Posted by almighty View Post
    Vic.
    Is there going to be some kind of method used in determining who gets the first, second, third numbered copy, etc.. (ie. the order in which the orders were placed, will the folks that backed original KS get some kind of priority or entirely something else)?
    We're going to *try* to get them out roughly in the order they came in, but it's complicated by the fact that there's the KS version and the regular version and they were coming in simultaneously for orders, but will be fulfilled as two discrete operations (KS and non-KS). We'll have to see how that works when the fulfillment happens.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Delays don't really bother me (a later date is better than not at all ), though, I hope it's smooth sailing from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    Delays don't really bother me (a later date is better than not at all ), though, I hope it's smooth sailing from here.

Yesplease...

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Yesplease...
    Ah holo-stickers lol almost had my holo-card prediction nailed XD. I'm just happy I ordered a few hours after pre-orders were opened, I hope I get a decent number, I suppose they'll be worth more that way. (not that I intend to sell mine lol)

3699 copies made huh? A good start, can imagine what was achieved through Digital downloads. I wonder which out of those numbers I will be? Can't wait to see it.

Oh I meant to ask you something. I don't know if it were asked already, but are the bug fixes going to be applied to the digital download version as well? I wish to keep the PSP cover case sealed.
    Last edited by Demon Daniel; 08-03-2013 at 06:00 AM.
    "Not with a 5.5 ratio. It's not kosher, but you caused it."

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Daniel View Post
    3699 copies made huh? A good start, can imagine what was achieved through Digital downloads. I wonder which out of those numbers I will be? Can't wait to see it.

Oh I meant to ask you something. I don't know if it were asked already, but are the bug fixes going to be applied to the digital download version as well? I wish to keep the PSP cover case sealed.
    (The bottom roman numeral isn't the number of copies)

The digital version will be updated to include all the fixes that are on the UMD. Should be on PSN later this month to download free if you alreay have it.

Vic,

Thanks for all the updates and communicating with the community as a whole. It really is pleasing (and refreshing) as a customer and gamer to be able to have an open connection.

I do have another question that is a little off-topic. How hard is it to take a PSP game and turn it into a Vita game? I only ask because I was wondering about the trophy aspect. Would they have to rewrite the whole code to add trophies or is it a couple simple additions here and there?

-Tim

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast