Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Class of Heroes Discussion/Tips

I actually accidentally figured it out. Apparently, the auto-save was from before my characters died, so they were still in the labyrinth - I just didn't realize that. So I was able to just use the resume button to startup right where they were at the Lanyrinth's entrance instead. Guess I have an extra Lv 10 party, for now!

Thanks for the help, though!

No problem! Glad it all worked out ^_^
    "Life is a serious battle, and you have to use the tools you're given. It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt." — Grimsley, Pokémon Black/White 2

Consider me a dirty save scummer, but I always reset whenever someone died. One time my entire party got turned to stone because my Thief failed to deactivate a trap, I was not pleased.

Anyone figured out the voice actors and actresses in the first Class of Heroes games?

The Gnomes/Erdgeists were voiced by anime actresses Yoko Hikasa (Mio on K-ON!, CoH1 Gnome), then Ai Kayano (Inori from Guilty Crown, CoH3-series Gnome). The male Erdgeists on the other hand tend to be those who are (allegedly) playing as extras in some animes. CoH3 Male Gnome was Takeyama from Angel Beats!

Quote Originally Posted by HatsyaSouji View Post
    Anyone figured out the voice actors and actresses in the first Class of Heroes games?
    I was able to figure out by using the cheap method of watching the ending credits. Although the honest truth is I tend to forget credits seconds after I read them anyway. Still with the magic of the right youtube video or just beating the final boss again, I can see it. Heck I can just put the full list below.

Human Male : Yoshima Hosoya
    Human Female : Haruka Kimura
    Elf Male: Fumishiro Okabayashi
    Elf Female : Ryoko Ono
    Dwarf Male : Rei Shimoda
    Dwarf Female: Momoko Ishikawa
    Gnome/Erdgeist Male : Megumi Yamato
    Gnome/Erdgeist Female : Yoko Hikasa
    Halfing/Khulaz Male : Kei Kobayashi
    Halfing/Khulaz Female : Rei Matuzaki
    Sprite/Fairy Male: Takashi Ohara
    Sprite/Fairy Female : Ayana Taketatu
    Felpier/Felpur Male : Takuya Satou
    Felpier/Felpur Female : Nozomi Masu
    Drake/Bahamun Male : Go Shinomiya
    Drake/Bahamun Female : Kana Omura
    Daiblos Male : Daisuke Matsuo
    Daiblos Female : Yuka Nishigaki
    Celestian Male : Hitoshi Yanai
    Celestian Female : Saori Seto

Few of the Studio Mausu seiyuu ascend from player voice roles to actual anime characters, that's how I observe so far.

I kinda liked how the male Erdgeists sounded on the first game, rather than the next games. They sounded more robotic than the first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12