Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the GAIJINWORKS forum! Here's to the beginning of our great relationship...

Hello Mr. Ireland, and thank you for the welcome. :3 I am keeping an eye on the news, and want to do my part to help Gaijinworks become a strong agent for localizing games. I look forward to seeing what happens.

oh yeah i'm finally here,yay!
    i'm looking forward to class of heroes 2 and many other games that you(vic) will likely bring to the west

glad that you are here dusty!

Thanks for the welcome. I'm not very familiar with Gaijinworks, but I'm looking forward to Class of Heroes 2.

And nice to see you here Dusty and Perrandy.

I... think this is working; my options in the profile area changed while I was adding things, so...

Hi, everyone! I'm here as someone who remembers fondly the days of yore (and LE goodies), and would love to buy stuff if it means there's even a remote chance of those days returning! (Or, you know, a chance for the more... overlooked gems that I want, ala CoH2.) I'm still eagerly awaiting a shiny new UMD, even if my wallet wants to eat my hands off...
    -dunno001
    -CoH2? Yeah, that can Come on Here 2! ^_^

You'll have a lot of people from XSEED Forums, both in here and buying your games. I'd definitely check the Class of Heroes 2 topic over there for a little fan insight, Vic. Also, I'm new here!

Cool awesome

glad you all back. loved all the games working designs made back can not wait to see more like them. can't wait for class of heros 2 release and many more

do the umd version the right way

class of heros 2 can not wait for the umd version.
    Last edited by Deathknightleo; 04-21-2013 at 01:51 AM. Reason: posted in wrong section

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. I'm not very familiar with Gaijinworks, but I'm looking forward to Class of Heroes 2.

And nice to see you here Dusty and Perrandy.
    nice to see ya too.hope that more nisa forum members will post here as well :P

Quote Originally Posted by dunno001 View Post
    I... think this is working; my options in the profile area changed while I was adding things, so...

Hi, everyone! I'm here as someone who remembers fondly the days of yore (and LE goodies), and would love to buy stuff if it means there's even a remote chance of those days returning! (Or, you know, a chance for the more... overlooked gems that I want, ala CoH2.) I'm still eagerly awaiting a shiny new UMD, even if my wallet wants to eat my hands off...
    Well that's a couple of the goals. Rescuing orphans from Japan, and providing LE options for those that want the physical versions. The Kickstarter last year might have been too much, too soon, but we would definitely like to work back in that direction. Fan support will be crucial in helping us bulk back up and get up to speed with more releases.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast