Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by kknd2002 View Post
    Happy to be here, can't wait to see the company grow
    nice to have you here,dude

Hi.

I'm from Spain, and was not aware of the Kickstarter project until it closed unachieved :-( ... but at last I was able to enlist myself in the second attempt at the gaijinworks webpage.

I try to keep informed about the project to a very well known spanish gaming community, translating the news in the game thread there.

Quote Originally Posted by perrandy View Post
    nice to have you here,dude
    same here

Quote Originally Posted by caren103 View Post
    Hi.

I'm from Spain, and was not aware of the Kickstarter project until it closed unachieved :-( ... but at last I was able to enlist myself in the second attempt at the gaijinworks webpage.

I try to keep informed about the project to a very well known spanish gaming community, translating the news in the game thread there.
    hola como estas?

Quote Originally Posted by perrandy View Post
    hola como estas?

¡Hola! ¡Muy bien! Saludos desde el otro lado del charco .

Glad the Forum finally got open B) I've been checking it up from time to time on the gaijin site. Eagerly awaiting CH2, I was cool with the first one and I'm all for supporting the PSP! I buy digital because I do all my gaming on the Vita or my Go if it's not vita compatable (which is super rare) but I always buy the collectors editions. So far in 2013 the PSP has had a minimum of one localization a month (mostly it has 2 I think...) I'm getting BRS tomorrow and I hope PSP releases don't let up. Cheers for a great year in localization for PSP!! :P

Quote Originally Posted by caren103 View Post
    ¡Hola! ¡Muy bien! Saludos desde el otro lado del charco .
    ese charco es muy grande xD.de que parte de espana eres?

Hello im a big JRPG fan and im glad there are companies like Aksys, Xseed,Nisa and ATLUS that brings us good JRPGs and i hope Gaijin works to be part of such select group, i was waiting this to open since summer 2012 so im glad its finally open.

Im from Honduras and my language is spanish so bear with my engrish please

Hey, all. I'm a huge WD fan from back in the day (still have both PS1 Lunar special editions), and I'm looking forward to seeing great things from Gaijinworks!

Like previously mentioned by many others, you guys have a high bar set from the WD glory days I'm already impressed by your community interaction via kickstarter/website/forum. Can't wait to see what else comes to your table, and subsequently my console (or steam...?).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast