Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Welcome!

I'm another Working Designs oldie. Have both Lunar collector editions and Alundra. Look forward to CoH 2 and 3!

Vic, so good to see you back and trying to bring some of those 'orphans' in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by perrandy View Post
    ese charco es muy grande xD.de que parte de espana eres?
    De la parte valenciana.

Quote Originally Posted by caren103 View Post
    De la parte valenciana.
    cool,my sister made a trip to Barcelona about 2 years ago . She loved it over there

Glad to see the forums up and going. Big fan of WD back in the day. I remember waiting in agony on several releases, the Lunars on PSX especially, and even though that Babbages employee stole my ghaleon puppet, I loved the preorder bonuses and the extra goodies that came with the games.. I have many fond memories of WD games, hell I even bought Dragon Force over Panzer Dragoon Saga(in retrospect I might swap that one around even though I have gotten 200 or so hours out of Dragon Force). Anyways, I hope to see great things from Gaijinworks and Mr. Ireland.

Hello back to you Vic! I've been interested in game localizations, for a while, and have had a history of nostalgia with Working Designs. You guys ended up localizing one of my favorite games, Alundra, and I have great memories of getting the two Lunar games from you guys. Too bad that I could never beat the first one. Someday I would really like to know the ins and outs of game localization processes, just in case I would want to get into the business myself.
    Another regular at the cyber-bar. Getting drunk on bandwidth.

'Sup?

Arrgh, 10 character post minimum. Don't you guys know brevity is the soul of wit?

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Whew! I've been waiting 7 long years for these forums to open up. To commemorate, I'm digging out the PS2 to play all of those PSX and PS2 Working Designs games.

Here is hoping that we see a few old friendly faces! Congrats to Gaijinworks on the new game release.

ah the legendary localizer finally returns.
    glad to see someone else step up the request for games from japan.

I study Japanese almost every day hoping someday not to need localisers, but it is a long journey and until I have grasped a reasonable level of fluency which will need some time in Japan, we shall have to strike an unholy alliance.

I'm gutted I missed the kickstarter. I'm just getting into this crowdfunding scene just now.

It's great to have the forums back, with the site also having each time more content. I often visit to see what's up with the company, and I was glad to see this thing up and running!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234