Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 Physical package (in-hand) pictures

Got mine here in Ontario, Canada yesterday! #2214
    coh2.jpg

Pretty pumped to finally have this in hand! The wait was worth it, and now to eagerly await CoH3 and any other future GaijinWorks releases. Thanks a ton for your hard work Vic!

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    ^God I hate Canada, just kidding, but I still burn in anger with that lousy Canadian distributor who bought a ton of Ni No Kuni Wizard editions, and then jacked the prices. I finally did get one, but cost of lives that day, were far too great.
    Speaking of which was able to snag a Kickstarter version of CoH 2 to go along with the og version I got.

Vic question, do you have exact numbers on the break down? Ive seen ebay listings have og into the 2800s, I thought it was around 2700; and I hear the kicstarters are around 500 though the numbers go higher than that due to the weird numbering system.
    It's a little over 3100 total, with almost exactly 500 of those being the KS supporter version. A few hundred of those 3100 were through videogamesplus, which did not get the digital codes to pair with the game. The actual serial numbers go up to 3200, because we left room for spoilage of the hologram stickers in fulfillment. Biggest bummer? One of the 777 stickers got spoiled, so there's no number 777.

Thats kind of ironic, no? 777 is the holy trinity, and polar opposite of 666, the mark of the beast, hence why its always viewed as good luck.

TempestOne

Class of Heroes 2

Growing up partly in Las Vegas, NV - we viewed "777" as getting good luck in stumbling upon bad luck. It's a good thing at first, but good luck can haunt you, too.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    It's a little over 3100 total, with almost exactly 500 of those being the KS supporter version. A few hundred of those 3100 were through videogamesplus, which did not get the digital codes to pair with the game. The actual serial numbers go up to 3200, because we left room for spoilage of the hologram stickers in fulfillment. Biggest bummer? One of the 777 stickers got spoiled, so there's no number 777.
    its only fitting because of the probs that this project faced after it was kickstarted

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    Thats kind of ironic, no? 777 is the holy trinity, and polar opposite of 666, the mark of the beast, hence why its always viewed as good luck.
    Someone has 666. I saw that one roll across in fulfillment.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Someone has 666. I saw that one roll across in fulfillment.
    Taking it as a sign

My copies finally arrived today! That certificate is a really awesome bonus and looks really classy actually. They were numbered 2220, 2221, 0961 and 0962. No customs fees thankfully and I'm in Canada, Montreal.

Stupid question but I assume ULUS 10653 is the regular edition and ULUS 10653B is the Kickstarter?

Thank you for doing this, feels really awesome to have one final physical PSP release... which hopefully won't be the final.

Personally I would have loved to get 13, 4, 44, or 444.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112