Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In addition to Conception 2, more Atlus announcements made - RPGs P5 and PQ reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    I certainly hope none of those games are DD only @_@ I want meh Vita physical copy. But if it's DD only I guess I'd have to bite the bullet like I'll have to do with Project Diva early next year, I just prefer to buy games I really really want physically. Of course when it comes to PSP I get them all digital regardless since I play on my Vita.
    Shame Vita games don't come with manuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    I certainly hope none of those games are DD only @_@ I want meh Vita physical copy. But if it's DD only I guess I'd have to bite the bullet like I'll have to do with Project Diva early next year, I just prefer to buy games I really really want physically. Of course when it comes to PSP I get them all digital regardless since I play on my Vita.
    It will be interesting to see if the Sega-owned Atlus USA releases it physically when Sega itself only plans to release Project Diva digitally ! I hope everybody gets what they wish.

Thanks for mentioning the next Project Diva! I completely forgot to keep tracks on it!

I'm looking into Persona Q myself, but considering that I skipped Etrian Odyssey 4 for CoH2 and the EO games have been getting easier (and Persona games are even easier), it may sadly be a skip in the end anyway. Anyway, there's no time for complaining or thinking negative...at least Atlus is still moving along and there are plenty of games coming!

TempestOne

Persona Announcements

You know, I've always felt like I was in the mega-niche market when it came to the video games I liked because I've just always liked the appeal of the Persona series. It seemed so "grown up" of a story to me - granted I started with it around the time I was starting middle school so anyone of high school age seemed like a grown up. I knew there was something different about it because it was something we've never seen before, or at least I haven't, and it wasn't because it was a "mature" video game; I think it was 'cause of the culture it was trying to present or represent & all of that was just "different." Different in the sense of value systems and such.

It's cool to see that it's still producing more games. I was actually thinking about it the other day, or yesterday really, but aside from the Breath of Fire series (+ Final Fantasy) the Persona series is one I'll keep in touch with for certain! They're really good games with a really colorful storyline to say the least and I enjoy the battle mechanics.

Project F was released in physical format. Sitting on my shelf. So sega is not too bad about digital only.

The western vita release is digital only apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Legion-X View Post
    The western vita release is digital only apparently
    But isnt it just a port or is it a separate game?

The vita game is the original release, it was later on ported to ps3 where they added the dlc songs back in to the main game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12