Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 presales are closed

Class of Heroes 2 presales are closed

EDIT: Presales have closed as of May 12th, 2013 at 11:59PM PST. Final tally was over 2700!

The presales for Class of Heroes 2 physical+digital edition are live and will be open until May 12th at 11:59PST to give us the best chance of making the 2500 unit threshold. Here's the link:

http://www.gaijinworks.com/GW_presale_reg.htm

We'll put a meter on the main page on the 8th-12th so fans can track how close we are to the 2500 unit threshold we're shooting for.

Due to a limitation of the Amazon "buy" button we're using for this, each click/checkout only prchases qty 1 of the game, so if you want multiples, you need to repeat the process.

Thanks to all for their support. We can't wait until you're actually playing the game!

EDIT:The question of when this is actually charged has come up a LOT, with some confusion over presale vs preorder, so it makes sense to add it to this post.

This is a presale of the physical+digital edition of Class of Heroes. You're buying a voucher in advance that will entitle you to the physical+digital edition. So, within 1-3 days of placing the order, your credit card will be charged and you will be emailed a unique code that's the reservation voucher you purchased, reserving the physical and digital version of the game, which will be automatically shipped and emailed to you (respectively) as soon as the physical is through manufacture, and the digital is on PSN (day 1).

Thanks! Just ordered my copy!

Thanks, Ordered my copy as well. Here's hoping for several more physical releases!

Ordered 1 of each! Awesome! Let's spread the word!!

I really hope this arrives before the end of June, otherwise I may have just ordered this for whomever leases my current place after me. o_O
    Maybe mail forwarding or something can solve that should the problem arise.

In other news, yay! And thank you.

Will we get a confirmation email that our Kickstarter order is verified and approved?

Ordered my copy also. Thank you Vic, and the staff at Gaijinworks, for still coming through with a physical release.
    Another regular at the cyber-bar. Getting drunk on bandwidth.

I probably missed this somewhere in the rush to get it ordered, but when is the digital download code expected to be available? As much as I'd like to just wait and play the UMD I'm gonna have to slap it onto my Vita and play when I get my code.

Edit: And yes, massive thanks for coming through with this. Awesome to see a company out there who still puts love and care into physical products when physical releases are getting skimpier and skimpier (no manuals in Vita games, manuals that are basically 2 pages in lots of other games) and lots of more niche titles are going the digital-only route.

Quote Originally Posted by sinchobe View Post
    Will we get a confirmation email that our Kickstarter order is verified and approved?
    It will be more of a no news is good news thing. We'll send out something if there's a verification problem. It will be a lot less emails that way (I hope).

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    It will be more of a no news is good news thing. We'll send out something if there's a verification problem. It will be a lot less emails that way (I hope).
    Good idea, thanks.

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast