Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 presales are closed

Quote Originally Posted by caren103 View Post
    I don't see that an issue, as the number would be very limited, and nobody should complain about it as not achieving 2500 means Victor lose money... also, may a placed order be cancelled? I haven't noticed that this can be done through the Amazon payment platform.
    It would be an issue for Kickstarter backers. The idea is to give a small token of thanks to those who stepped up early on. Opening it up to everyone would completely ruin that gesture.

Quote Originally Posted by caren103 View Post
    Let's hope the 2500 units are finally met.

In case the ordering days come to an end without achieving that, I would suggest to offer the option to order the remaining number of units as "Kickstarter Edition" (perhaps then somebody who has already ordered a standard edition, would order a second unit to obtain too the "Kickstarter Edition").
    Nah, the KS variants are for the backers, period. Giving it to everyone completely dilutes the gesture, and their support was and is very much appreciated. We're over 2200 now, so only 300 to go in 4+ days. We should be fine.

I tried ordering just now but got an "error" processing my request. I have no idea if it went through and I don't want to be charged twice if I try again. If I have this problem, perhaps others do too.

Yea there's been a few people that have had similar issues.

Quote Originally Posted by dudetterina View Post
    I tried ordering just now but got an "error" processing my request. I have no idea if it went through and I don't want to be charged twice if I try again. If I have this problem, perhaps others do too.
    There's been two people I've heard of with this issue, but I never heard if they found a solution with Amazon. Fortunately, it's not widespread.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by dudetterina View Post
    Should should almost immediately get an email confirmation titled: "Your Amazon Payments Order". You can also go to https://payments.amazon.com to verify the order. Select "My Account" and set the date range, hit "View". It should show a $36.99 payment to Gaijinworks.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Nah, the KS variants are for the backers, period. Giving it to everyone completely dilutes the gesture, and their support was and is very much appreciated. We're over 2200 now, so only 300 to go in 4+ days. We should be fine.
    can you comment is the 4 to 8 weeks Starting when the preorders started or once we hit 2500 then you will place the order and then its 4 to 8 weeks AFTER The 2500 has been reached or is the Timer already started on the 4 to 8 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by hithereitsme View Post
    can you comment is the 4 to 8 weeks Starting when the preorders started or once we hit 2500 then you will place the order and then its 4 to 8 weeks AFTER The 2500 has been reached or is the Timer already started on the 4 to 8 weeks
    It's from the time the presales were originally ending (today), so the clock will already be ticking by the time the extended presale window closes on the 12th.

I just got my presale purchased. It's a pretty good deal when you think about it since we're basically getting two copies of the game for $40 bucks. I'm just going to play the digital copy on my Vita and leave the physical copy (KS version) wrapped. In a few years, I imagine it'll be worth quite a bit of money and either way I get to keep a version of the game (assuming Sony doesn't change PSN too much in the future). I think we'll be good on the 2500 goal, too, but I'll still keep my fingers crossed so more games can get the same treatment.

And done, ordered one KS copy for me.

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast