Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 presales are closed

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Awesome View Post
    Is that for Canada too?

Anyway, I'm in for two. Thanks for making a physical copy available.
    Yes, because it seemed to be the least amount of hassle for Canadian fans as well, customs-wise.

Oh, since we're discussing logistics, will it come with a tracking code?

Unhappy

...Am I the only one who has been completely unable to place an order via either the KS or general links?

I have never had a problem with Amazon Payments before. I was able to make a pledge to the Tale of Alltynex kickstarter and purchase Samorost 2 from the Humble Store just this evening! But right after I click the button and enter my login information to purchase CoH2, I get this:

I have no idea what could be going wrong. This is quite disheartening. More important for GW, it prevents me from paying for the copy I committed to and I might not be the only one with the problem. Any ideas? :(

Have you tried on another browser? Perhaps some sort of ad/script blocker?

Quote Originally Posted by Terrozoz View Post
    Have you tried on another browser? Perhaps some sort of ad/script blocker?
    I agree, try chrome.

Tried it in Chrome and IE9, neither of which have any kind of extensions installed. No dice, unfortunately...

Quote Originally Posted by honorless View Post
    ...Am I the only one who has been completely unable to place an order via either the KS or general links?

I have never had a problem with Amazon Payments before. I was able to make a pledge to the Tale of Alltynex kickstarter and purchase Samorost 2 from the Humble Store just this evening! But right after I click the button and enter my login information to purchase CoH2, I get this:

I have no idea what could be going wrong. This is quite disheartening. More important for GW, it prevents me from paying for the copy I committed to and I might not be the only one with the problem. Any ideas?
    This is the only report of an error like this today. All I can suggest is contacting Amazon customer support. If you can't get a resolution after a few days, post again and I'll see if we can get help resolving it for you. Is adblock-plus disabled for Firefox? I see it's installed.

Also, if you figure out how to fix it, please post, in case another user ends up with the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    This is the only report of an error like this today. All I can suggest is contacting Amazon customer support. If you can't get a resolution after a few days, post again and I'll see if we can get help resolving it for you. Is adblock-plus disabled for Firefox? I see it's installed.

Also, if you figure out how to fix it, please post, in case another user ends up with the same issue.
    Adblock Plus is disabled in that screenshot (the icon is bright red when it is active). I have also tried other browsers which don't have any extensions or add-ons installed to no avail.

I thought the error might be because I had to change my Amazon email address so that it would match my Kickstarter account, but if that was the problem I don't know why I was able to buy Samorost or pledge to Alltynex with no problems after making the change...
    Anyway I've sent Amazon an email and yeah, I'll report back.

I just tried the Amazon payments, and it seems it only takes credit cards. You can't use gift card money from Amazon for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickscor View Post
    I just tried the Amazon payments, and it seems it only takes credit cards. You can't use gift card money from Amazon for this?
    Someone else ran into that earlier today. We don't have any control over what payments they accept. It seems that service doesn't allow the use of gift cards and is limited to credit cards only.

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast