Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 presales are closed

Well shoot. I'll still grab the digital version once it's out though and I'll try and tell my friends about it. It's the least I can do.

Done and done, wasn't able to buy it till just now after I got home from work.

Keep putting out games like this Vic and I'll keep supporting ya.

I will be picking up a copy either this evening or tomorrow. I hope this sells well and you can move on to collectors editions in the future, love those things. Thanks for offering a physical version, because to be honest with you, I am not entirely sure I would of ever gotten to this game without a physical. Just not a huge fan of renting games through digital unless it is a definite must have. Really like that you went with the characters above and below the title for the general physical release, love that picture, and it was the one I was rooting for.

G'luck with the sales, and have a good day =)

For everyone who's confused about why they can't use an Amazon gift card or Amazon credit for this: Amazon credit can only be used for goods sold by Amazon. You can't use your Amazon credit to buy goods from other companies like Wal-Mart, Barnes and Noble, or Gaijinworks. It's like attempting to use a Target gift card at Sears.

There should be no problem with (for example) a Visa gift card, because that is essentially the same as cash.

To be succinct: Amazon Payments is an alternative to PayPal.

Saw on Siliconera that sales have already reached over 1,000. Great first day! I'm glad people lived up to their email promises Looks like a lot of people who didn't even sign up before have been picking up a copy or two.

Yeah, I'd be one of 'em. I didn't actually know about the kickstarter until it was too late. Preordered yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrozoz View Post
    Saw on Siliconera that sales have already reached over 1,000. Great first day! I'm glad people lived up to their email promises Looks like a lot of people who didn't even sign up before have been picking up a copy or two.
    and that was posted 13hours ago (the twitter post I mean) so no telling how many have bought one or two since then. This looks like it might reach even 3,000 or more!

Quote Originally Posted by MulderYuffie View Post
    and that was posted 13hours ago (the twitter post I mean) so no telling how many have bought one or two since then. This looks like it might reach even 3,000 or more!
    We're almost to 1400 at the moment, so over 50% of the way to the 2700 that signed up for the poll, and 56% of the way to the 2500 minimum we need. Pretty good start for less than an hour into day 2.

Placed My order

Hi, I love class of heroes and I already placed my order however, I got some questions. I placed my order using a prepaid visa card and I can't seem to see on either my card transaction records or my amazon's. Also I didn't have an amazon payment account is that okay? Sorry in advance my english is not perfect XP.

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast