Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 presales are closed

Quote Originally Posted by UnholyWarcry View Post
    I probably missed this somewhere in the rush to get it ordered, but when is the digital download code expected to be available? As much as I'd like to just wait and play the UMD I'm gonna have to slap it onto my Vita and play when I get my code.
    It's not out of QA yet, but I'd imagine it should be up on PSN about the 3rd week in May, and the physical a few weeks after that. The QA is really just a formality because all that changed was a couple lines of text cleaned up and the opening removed until the rights situation is cleared.

Got it, and wow only $1 for shipping thanks! Amazon seems to think PR is overseas and sometimes tries to charge international lol we're right next to Florida and use standard US mail, hell we even get UPS ground . Not sure how you did it but you guys saved me some grief lol.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    It's not out of QA yet, but I'd imagine it should be up on PSN about the 3rd week in May, and the physical a few weeks after that. The QA is really just a formality because all that changed was a couple lines of text cleaned up and the opening removed until the rights situation is cleared.
    Gotcha. That's actually pretty conveniently timed since I have the original Class of Heroes coming in the mail right now. Should give me time to play through that one before I start into 2.

I got mine ordered, my amazon linked email address and my kickstarter address aren't the same but I used the KS link to preorder. Should there be any problem if the name is the same?

Added in edit: I saw the notes in the KS email. I forwarded to the address shown and noted the different email address.
    Last edited by DragonmasterDan; 04-29-2013 at 06:27 PM.

If not enough copies are ordered what happens? Will the existing orders be cancelled or will we end up paying for just a digital copy and never receive the UMD one? Also has there been any last-minute changes that would allow people who weren't part of the kickstarter to get that version somewhere other then ebay, like a 24hour window just for people that're paying close attention?

Cool! Just ordered the regular version of the game. Just like was mentioned, I hope this doing well will lead others to also consider a similar method to move digital-only titles on PSP to a limited physical release. There's still a lot of great titles from the PSP that never made it over so hopefully this continues for as long as Sony is willing to print UMDs. Thanks to everyone at Gaijinworks who made this happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    Got it, and wow only $1 for shipping thanks! Amazon seems to think PR is overseas and sometimes tries to charge international lol we're right next to Florida and use standard US mail, hell we even get UPS ground . Not sure how you did it but you guys saved me some grief lol.
    US Shipping is free, and we only added $1 for US territories and protectorates. That's where the $1 came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizo1 View Post
    If not enough copies are ordered what happens? Will the existing orders be cancelled or will we end up paying for just a digital copy and never receive the UMD one? Also has there been any last-minute changes that would allow people who weren't part of the kickstarter to get that version somewhere other then ebay, like a 24hour window just for people that're paying close attention?
    Let's think positive.

This is a done deal. If we have to eat it to meet the minimums for manufacture, we'll have to do that - there's no going back now, it's happening. Hopefully most or all of the 2700 that signed up actually buy so we can do more of these and it encourages other PSP publishers to offer physical+digital editions as well. Once this ships there will be no way to deny it can be done.

Thanks Vic.

Just ordered

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    US Shipping is free, and we only added $1 for US territories and protectorates. That's where the $1 came from.
    Much obliged, thank you for not overcharging us!!! ^__^ Thanks for making the game happen and I hope this get's to be a huge success! :P

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast