Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals.

I don't normally get into the shopping thing, but I scored two games on Amazon while just browsing for other stuff; SMT Soul Hackers for $9.99 (I don't even have a 3DS yet but now I have a great game for when I pick one up) and Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed for XBox 360 for $11.99. It actually looks like a really good racing game and is something I can play with my son.

Unfortunately the lighting deals only last a few moments and they've since been claimed but you might be able to get on the wait list if people don't pay for them:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o00_s00_i02

Anyone else find anything great this weekend?

I should add that it looks like they are going to have Skyrim and RE5 (and the Vita version of the Sonic racer) available for what will probably be $7-$10 in the morning. I'll probably try to pick up Skyrim as well:

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday/b...node=384082011

Sort it by category: Video Games.

Amazon has a bunch of Anime on sale today, mostly seems like Funimation stuff, but a lot of the Blu-ray/DVD combo packs are $25. High School DxD was 25 as well but it sold out and went up in price significantly.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_...nid=2650362011
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

Quote Originally Posted by ramzastrife View Post
    Amazon has a bunch of Anime on sale today, mostly seems like Funimation stuff, but a lot of the Blu-ray/DVD combo packs are $25. High School DxD was 25 as well but it sold out and went up in price significantly.

If you have an AMEX, you can get $25 back by spending $75 at Amazon if you sign the card(s) up on Amex Sync with Twitter first (#AmexAmazon tweet once you've synced the card). If you have an authorized user card, it's eligible for the deal also, even on the same account, since the numbers are different.

https://sync.americanexpress.com/

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits

Almost all of it is, there's some Disney mixed in and SG-1 movies for whatever reason. There are a few DVD sets on sale as well, it's only the regular versions of everything that are on sale though.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    If you have an AMEX, you can get $25 back by spending $75 at Amazon if you sign the card(s) up on Amex Sync with Twitter first (#AmexAmazon tweet once you've synced the card). If you have an authorized user card, it's eligible for the deal also, even on the same account, since the numbers are different.

https://sync.americanexpress.com/
    I don't have an AMEX, would be nice in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    Almost all of it is, there's some Disney mixed in and SG-1 movies for whatever reason. There are a few DVD sets on sale as well, it's only the regular versions of everything that are on sale though.
    Yeah Ghibli stuff is 50% off as well. I never really have paid much attention to LEs on anime. Dunno if I can afford to at this point anyways.
    Bakery List
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)

I picked up Skyrim for $7.99. Added a few other games that I didn't already have. Sleeping Dogs has finally hit the bargain bin at $14.99 and Digital Devil Saga 2 was close as well. Now I only need Noctourne and one of the Raidou games to complete my SMT PS2 collection.

These deals are a good way for them to pump up your cart to $35 to get the free shipping (in which case, Amazon's item prices are almost always higher than the competition). Still, for the three games that I've picked up at discount, I'm pretty happy.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    I don't have an AMEX, would be nice in this case.

Yeah Ghibli stuff is 50% off as well. I never really have paid much attention to LEs on anime. Dunno if I can afford to at this point anyways.
    If you constantly expand your collection they're well worth it (especially if you're only spending $2-$5 more) and aside from looking nicer they hold up to wear much better, even gently handling stuff with a slipcover it starts to wear quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    Anyone else find anything great this weekend?
    I picked up a few from Amazon including Playstation All Stars Battle Royale, Little Big Planet Karting, and Shadow/Ico HD Collection for $10 each. Also got Puppeteer for $20.
    Newegg and Best Buy normally have great sales but this year they were nowhere to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    I picked up Skyrim for $7.99. Added a few other games that I didn't already have. Sleeping Dogs has finally hit the bargain bin at $14.99 and Digital Devil Saga 2 was close as well. Now I only need Noctourne and one of the Raidou games to complete my SMT PS2 collection.

These deals are a good way for them to pump up your cart to $35 to get the free shipping (in which case, Amazon's item prices are almost always higher than the competition). Still, for the three games that I've picked up at discount, I'm pretty happy.
    Aren't the Raidou games the expensive ones? And Newegg had the 360 version of Sleeping Dogs for <$10 but you are probably talking about the PS3 version.
    Bakery List
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast