Thread: What will your main party be?

What will your main party be?

So, I don't know if I'm strange in the fact that I've already have my first "blind playthrough" main party settled already, solely on the sake of classes I like the art for.

Female Diablos Warrior - Look, my waifu-ometer is going off pretty hard this ._.
    Female Elf Ranger - I am also sexually attracted to this fictional drawing.
    Female Felper Monk - I feel like a pervert now.
    Female Sage - You know why.
    Female Bahuman Idol - TAIL BOW.
    Male Human Novice - This reflects my own feebleness and harem-tastic fantasies.

So...anyone else have things planned out already? Maybe in a more justified way than "that character's image is cute/cool/illegal to think about in Canada".
    Less is more.

This is a little hard for me... I'll probably spend like half an hour making a party lol. I would use a: Gunner, Idol, beast, puppeteer, alchemist and fighter hrmmmm perhaps a ninja.... or necromancer...
    As for races I'd go for: fairy, cat-person, human, gnome, hobbit, some more cats, maybe a devil or an elf lol
    Yeah I'll let you know when I get the game XD

My party would be something like:
    Female Drake Warrior- Might change major to dragon knight eventually for cover.
    Female Dwarf Samurai- I liked samurais in the first game and I'm sure I'll like them this time too.
    Female Felper Monk- May switch majors to beast or just pick another character entirely. Still iffy on how those two majors work.

Male Human Ranger- Backline support and thievery skills? Yes please.
    Female Diablos Puppeteer- The support spells and barrier will come in handy.
    Male Elf Sorcerer - Hoping to switch majors to summoner eventually depending on how switching majors work.

Group affinity overall is pretty bad, but spamming gambits like no tomorrow should help with that. Might also add in another guy to the party just to balance the genders out.

I have no clue. I've made roughly... 1 team so far in the original Class of Heroes, and since I know little to nothing about the second one other than what's been shown in the trailers so far? I can only imagine how to build a team right now.

I had a lot of clones in CoH1, but with the racial restrictions on classes, that's not so viable anymore. So...

Female Dwarf fighter -> samurai
    Female Erdgeist monk -> alchemist
    Female Bahamun fighter -> dragon knight

Female Celestial idol -> fallen angel
    Female Human ranger -> gunner
    Female Sprite sorcerer -> sage

Probably 6 monks. Rip and tear.

Only thing I know for sure is I want to have at least two parties so I can have one female member of each of the ten races. Granted with job class also effecting a character's look, the decisions of classes might be a bit tougher. I guess I'll possibly decide on the fly.

dunno, but there will be no filthy humans in the party.

Felpur (M) Samurai
    Bahamun (M) Warrior -> Dragon Knight
    Felpur (F) Monk
    Elf (F) Sorcerer -> Idol
    Gnome (F) Ranger -> Alchemist
    Celestian (F) Sorcerer

I'm planning on doing more than 1 playthrough to mix and match different party options.