Page 47 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2G for PS3

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    To be fair, this is exactly why Vic did a poll before a pre order. He would not really be changing the terms, because this is just a interest poll, while a pre order could still have been cancelled but would feel more set in stone.
    I know that, you know that. Some people? It will always go over the head of. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by DeadElf_ View Post
    I know that, you know that. Some people? It will always go over the head of. ;-)
    Someone would definitely lose their poop over it.

And yeah the video game market is out of control right now. The fact that you have to pre-order some $100 LE/CEs is a bit nutso. I think most of the people interested at the current price would go up to $50 for sure.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

That's how it should be. Preordering guarantees you get a copy. Limited nature and all

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    To be fair, this is exactly why Vic did a poll before a pre order. He would not really be changing the terms, because this is just a interest poll, while a pre order could still have been cancelled but would feel more set in stone.
    it has nothing to do with fairness. some people are just retarded. or hateful. or just trying to stir up drama and cause trouble. any combination of those. Its already happened on these forums at least twice...

to paraphrase

"where's my game? You mean I have to KEEP WAITING? YOU'RE RIPPING EVERYONE OFF!!111"
    "dude calm down, nobody has the game yet just be patient ok?"
    "HOW DARE YOU YOU'RE A BUNCH OF TROLLS"

Quote Originally Posted by The Gypsy View Post
    And yeah the video game market is out of control right now. The fact that you have to pre-order some $100 LE/CEs is a bit nutso. I think most of the people interested at the current price would go up to $50 for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    That's how it should be. Preordering guarantees you get a copy. Limited nature and all
    the PS3 CoH2G preorder is different in that its backwards. Normally companies go ahead and manufacture a set amount of LE/CE's they plan to sell for a specific price more or less guessing at what the demand will be. What GW is doing is gauging interest to ensure there isn't a warehouse full of unwanted games meaning lost money. There's also the 'for the fans' aspect where they just want to print games specifically for those who want it.

at this point, my and everyone else saying they wouldn't mind paying $50 for CoH2G is merely to ensure that it DOES get to manufacture vs "we're stupid and *inserts Futurama take my money screen cap*"

I'd rather keep the price at $40. But if it's the only way for a physical I'd still likely buy it at $50.

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    I'd rather keep the price at $40. But if it's the only way for a physical I'd still likely buy it at $50.
    This pretty much sums up how I feel as well. The problem is getting enough inertia. Most people won't even pledge or preorder a game until they're sure it'll come out, then it takes off a bit more.

I've seen this with Kickstarter a lot, people show interest in something but don't pledge until they're sure it'll be funded. Once it's funded all sorts of folks come out of the woodwork to get on the bandwagon since it's going to happen. Then stretch goals are added, size increases, all that fun jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gypsy View Post
    Someone would definitely lose their poop over it.

The Titanfall CE was/is 250 dollars. Its not even numbered or limited to any amount, they just call a CE, and they charge 250, plus it is on 3 different platforms, 360, one, pc. Yeah some of these CEs are getting kind of crazy.

Well those folks will be like that regardless, so you just have to ignore them.

Yeah I thought that one was a little ambitious, I have no interest in it tbh.

I know, but it would be funny...
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

That box scared the **** out of me today. I was walking around best buy and then saw it near the entrance.
    It is a "CE" bigger than life lol.

I wouldn't have anywhere to store it.

Page 47 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast