Page 115 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1407

Thread: Class of Heroes 2G for PS3

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    Cool. I honestly wouldn't mind even if it was PC in this case, especially since buying more only helped, but they pissed off a lot of people with the NNK fiasco.
    What added to the furor of the NNK thing was that the distributor for the CE messed up alot of people's orders and many didn't get the game even though they preordered. Their costumer support was also horrible from some people's reports. So seeing a company like Play Canada get a huge stock was like adding salt to the wound. I think Bandai Namco learned from this though as recently their online store has switched to Amazon Prime for order fulfillment.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    The shipping estimate on 2G is a couple months, right?

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomX View Post
    What added to the furor of the NNK thing was that the distributor for the CE messed up alot of people's orders and many didn't get the game even though they preordered. Their costumer support was also horrible from some people's reports. So seeing a company like Play Canada get a huge stock was like adding salt to the wound. I think Bandai Namco learned from this though as recently their online store has switched to Amazon Prime for order fulfillment.
    Everything together was enough to make me never buy from them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
    Yeah it was PlayCanada. To be fair to them, they did preorder the Wizards Edition when you could buy more than 1 copy, so they got them legitimately. However, selling a whole ton of them for double and triple the price can be considered greedy. So it depends on people's take on doing that for profit.
    Exactly, I don't blame PlayCanada that much because they were in on the ground floor for the Ni no Starter campaign and committed to a lot of copies up front. What was $100 here and there was probably at least a $10,000 investment that they had paid months before the product was even ready to ship. Why would you even consider upsetting an entity that spent that much with you in a single transaction, it's just business sense.

Namco-Bandai actually was pretty awesome about apologizing for the issue, everyone who got a preorder in and didn't get a copy, got a copy of the hint guide for FREE shipped to their door. The real blame for the whole NNK fiasco lies with Digital River and their poor customer and sales support.

Which leads me to this..
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    Everything together was enough to make me never buy from them again.
    Namco-Bandai has moved to Amazon for fulfillment now, so I am happy to buy stuff from them again without reservations on my part.

Sorry for the derailment here, I just think some people like to place all the blame on NB for this when Digital River is the main culprit. I got a copy of NNK without any problems at all and my wife loved it for her birthday.

I took the free hint guide as a freaking insult. They couldn't even send the regular edition of the game? Yeah that annoyed me. Mainly because I ordered over half a year before it came out and they took all the money up front. Hell they weren't even going to give me my money back until I called multiple times.

Ugh...major off topic here. So let's tie it in. The delivery rate for CoH2 PSP was actually pretty damn good considering it seemed like Vic was handling it himself.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gypsy View Post
    I took the free hint guide as a freaking insult. They couldn't even send the regular edition of the game? Yeah that annoyed me. Mainly because I ordered over half a year before it came out and they took all the money up front. Hell they weren't even going to give me my money back until I called multiple times.

Ugh...major off topic here. So let's tie it in. The delivery rate for CoH2 PSP was actually pretty damn good considering it seemed like Vic was handling it himself.
    Fulfilling the CoH2 PSP was really difficult with 3 (or sometimes 4) people working on the line. It would have been a complete nightmare with only one. Serial numbers + two versions + domestic + international + matching serial-numbered certificates = crazy town. With double and triple checks before they went in the package, we didn't mismatch a single serial number, which I believe is a miracle.

Anyway, I expect CoH2G to go a LOT better since there are so many less variables per package.

How big is your company?

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Fulfilling the CoH2 PSP was really difficult with 3 (or sometimes 4) people working on the line. It would have been a complete nightmare with only one. Serial numbers + two versions + domestic + international + matching serial-numbered certificates = crazy town. With double and triple checks before they went in the package, we didn't mismatch a single serial number, which I believe is a miracle.

Anyway, I expect CoH2G to go a LOT better since there are so many less variables per package.
    Agree with Gypsy, their apology was a slap in the face especially considering that those people then had to go and spend double or triple the amount for a game they had rightly pre-ordered.

@Vic I thought this would have more variables because you added things like multiple disc variants.

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    Agree with Gypsy, their apology was a slap in the face especially considering that those people then had to go and spend double or triple the amount for a game they had rightly pre-ordered.

@Vic I thought this would have more variables because you added things like multiple disc variants.
    I'm assuming that if the variants are truly random and not related to order type like last time (regular vs kickstarter) you just put the sticker and certificate together then send it for shipping to the appropriate user.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    How big is your company?
    Very small. Only about 1/3 the size of Working Designs (though most of us are ex-WD). We couldn't support any more yet. The sales are way too small right now, but that will improve over time.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I'm assuming that if the variants are truly random and not related to order type like last time (regular vs kickstarter) you just put the sticker and certificate together then send it for shipping to the appropriate user.
    The certificates are only for the PSP product. But if we did variants on the PS3 CoH2G they wouldn't be made to order so it wouldn't have to be matched up to specific people, which was one of the complications of the serial+original+KS version+certificate scenario of the PSP version. So yeah, the fulfillment should be much easier. I'll let you know in a month.