Page 3 of 141 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2G for PS3

Will COH2G support save trading between the PSP and PS3 versions, or are the games just too different to support that? It's one of the things I wished were in Dragon's Crown and would be pretty nifty to have. (Play at home, and one the go! Just like the MGS transfarring thing.)

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingFirewire View Post
    Will COH2G support save trading between the PSP and PS3 versions, or are the games just too different to support that? It's one of the things I wished were in Dragon's Crown and would be pretty nifty to have. (Play at home, and one the go! Just like the MGS transfarring thing.)
    We're trying. Might be a one way street (import at the beginning), or back and forth (least likely), or not at all. We'll have to see how stable we can make it.

It's nice to see more support for jRPGs . You'll definitely get a day one buy from me.

Quick question, will this version have a potential English dub?
    "Not with a 5.5 ratio. It's not kosher, but you caused it."

If there'll be a dub, I wish to take part, even as one of the Gnome NPCs in Particus, however it'll be my first time ever to take part in dubbing as a fan of the series. Of course, I'll buy this version, now my PSP's dead for some unknown reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Daniel View Post
    It's nice to see more support for jRPGs . You'll definitely get a day one buy from me.

Quick question, will this version have a potential English dub?
    No budget. We need to sell in the 25-30k range to be able to have the budget for dubs again. We'll get there, just not yet.

This version will have the Japanese VA that it originally came with in Japan right? I was curious since sometimes the licenses for the VA are left out due to being too expensive/other issues.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    The video should be up next week (we were timing to the release of RETRO magazine, which was pushed to Jan 5-10th, but they released an online preview and caught us flat-footed).
    I remember something similar to this happening around 14 years ago. That was a crazy day.

TempestOne
    Just to say it out loud, this is my number one purchase in mind right now (plus PS Vita), barring any retro-ish pick-ups. Anything for GAIJINWORKS! I know it'll be a good game - always keeps me occupied and I dig the humor.

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingFirewire View Post
    This version will have the Japanese VA that it originally came with in Japan right? I was curious since sometimes the licenses for the VA are left out due to being too expensive/other issues.
    Nope. No budget for licensing, which could be a nightmare anyway (see: Class of Heroes 2 PSP song licensing).

Honestly, though, it's not a big deal since it's spot voice acting in certain events. It's not fully voiced.

Just heard about this!, awesome surprise from Gaijinworks. I'd also be in the group that would love a physical copy, but I understand the limited budget, so I'd still purchase a digital copy to support CoH3 potentially.

Page 3 of 141 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast