Page 37 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2G for PS3

Are we really still stuck at 1400?

It's the Weekend, though there wasn't a whole lot of progress during the week. (Was there anything special that got everyone's attention that I missed during the week? lol)

At last weeks pace I don't expect to see it hit 1600 for a few days. I wonder why such lackluster results so far. Tons said they would get a physical copy before the poll started. Maybe the coverage isn't what CoH2 had?

It's a revamped version but it's still paying for the same game again, so that's probably a factor for some people.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

This is very saddening. Even if it doesn't make it I wish there was somehow a way that it could then get rounded to an even number and still be sold. Gaijinworks is what seemed to me the rebirth of Working Designs that could bring new life to of all things the PSP with physical media but when it comes to PS3 which isn't even a dead platform we may not even get a physical release. That is very heartbreaking because despite that the PS3 really does have a few more years left in it the future will be unclear as if we will ever be able to play our Ps3 PSN games on our PS4's eventually minus Playstation Now. Unlike with the original which is available on the Vita for the far off future. I'm sorry guys but i'm not sure if I could ever buy a game digital only for $30+. I am still really hoping that if or when that PSP game comes our way we get it physically.

Actually I completely forgot about that. I have Wizardry on PS3 but can't play it on my PS4. Then again I have both systems hooked up so its not an issue, but I will probably also pass if its digital only.

Unless an unorthodox retailer like VGP+ or Play-Asia order thousands of units, this won't reach the goal. It's sad, but predictable. The moment I read it was that high of a goal, I knew it wasn't going to happen. The price is also an issue here, specially since the PS3 version, which is just an updated port of the PSP game, is more expensive than the PSP game that came out a year ago.

True but it's still $20 under PS3 retail and $10 under the standard niche game retail.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizukari View Post
    Unless an unorthodox retailer like VGP+ or Play-Asia order thousands of units, this won't reach the goal. It's sad, but predictable. The moment I read it was that high of a goal, I knew it wasn't going to happen. The price is also an issue here, specially since the PS3 version, which is just an updated port of the PSP game, is more expensive than the PSP game that came out a year ago.
    I'm pretty sure it's not simply a "port". Its is the same game, yes, but take a look at the resolution of the graphics assets. A port would imply that the game's code was literally reworked from the PSP version. This doesn't seem to be the case as the engine had been written for multiple platforms between the CoH 2 and 3 release.

The price is the same as Demon Gaze standard edition, and they are in relative parity in visuals and gameplay style. I see very little differenece aside from the obvious difference in art style.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's not simply a "port". Its is the same game, yes, but take a look at the resolution of the graphics assets. A port would imply that the game's code was literally reworked from the PSP version. This doesn't seem to be the case as the engine had been written for multiple platforms between the CoH 2 and 3 release.

The price is the same as Demon Gaze standard edition, and they are in relative parity in visuals and gameplay style. I see very little difference aside from the obvious difference in art style.
    Even though it might not simply be a port, the fact that even an informed gamer (and potential customer) such as Shizukari is under the impression that it is "simply a port", or regards it as one, is a problem in itself.

If that is what is holding some people back from pre-ordering this game, then it should be explained to them (preferably sooner than later. :-)) that their assumptions are wrong.