Page 48 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2G for PS3

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    I wouldn't have anywhere to store it.
    Bathroom? Fridge top perhaps?

I think the general concensus is since a majority of folks purchasing the physical are in it for the "Collector Value" or/and just plain old school that like physical disks there really shouldn't be much of a drama raising it to 50 bucks. Goddess only knows how much this will cost once it hits eBay (and lets be honest people are going to sell) because of the hyper limited print xD

Edit: Oh forgot to mention.. i'm honestly not fussed if there is a price increase. I'm already a sucker for LE and being in australia means everything gets hyperinflated after shipping and the "australia tax" for locally released stuff anyway

Quote Originally Posted by RocKM001 View Post
    I think the general concensus is since a majority of folks purchasing the physical are in it for the "Collector Value" or/and just plain old school that like physical disks there really shouldn't be much of a drama raising it to 50 bucks. Goddess only knows how much this will cost once it hits eBay (and lets be honest people are going to sell) because of the hyper limited print xD

Edit: Oh forgot to mention.. i'm honestly not fussed if there is a price increase. I'm already a sucker for LE and being in australia means everything gets hyperinflated after shipping and the "australia tax" for locally released stuff anyway
    My issue with Australia is everything getting censored. Although at least you have madman that released a few things like Gosick that were not released here. I still need to get a copy of that one. What are local prices on anime like?

I wonder if Atlus having skipped localizing the first game in the series would have helped the series' popularity in the west? I frequently see people calling it a terrible franchise and similar without even playing the second game and I am yet to see someone who has actually played Class of Heroes 2 call it bad.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gypsy View Post
    And yeah the video game market is out of control right now. The fact that you have to pre-order some $100 LE/CEs is a bit nutso.
    It sure is. In Europe Square Enix wants 69,99 (that is US$97.1766 according to xe.com) for a Drakengard 3 CE that doesn't even contain a game disc. (see: http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/dr...s-edition-news)

(Every single other region in the world gets a physical release for that game, btw.)

Square Enix are out of their minds even in the US. There prices are around 90 a pop not counting shipping and tax, bringing there CEs above 100.

Then again we got Dead Space 3 CE without a game for 150 or so, so its not just a European thing.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    Square Enix are out of their minds even in the US. There prices are around 90 a pop not counting shipping and tax, bringing there CEs above 100.

Then again we got Dead Space 3 CE without a game for 150 or so, so its not just a European thing.
    Any company that wants to sell just a $100 box is insane. Those guys are smoking something.

I'm not sure what is going on exactly, but perhaps they are trying to test their options for a move to all-digital and want to see if people will spend the money on a cardboard box.

guys, put your pitchforks down. the Drakengard 3 Collector's comes with the game, just not on disc. Everyone knows SE is retarded, but even they're not *that* bad.

the Titanfall CE is stupid expensive because it comes with a statue that's somewhere between 2 to 2 1/2 feet tall (which is individually numbered, btw)

you guys are getting this thread so sidetracked you might as well start a new thread for griping about how outrageous CE's are.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    PAL version LE does not come with a game. This is what they were referring to. Please read above.

Yes, they are "that bad". It will eventually happen in NA as well.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    Any company that wants to sell just a $100 box is insane. Those guys are smoking something.

I'm not sure what is going on exactly, but perhaps they are trying to test their options for a move to all-digital and want to see if people will spend the money on a cardboard box.
    I agree 100%. That is exactly what they are doing and these types of CE I'll avoid at all cost should this take precedent in the future.

Page 48 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast