Page 57 of 141 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2G for PS3

Yeah fair enough as limited as some of these are. I try to at least check my email twice a day.

I got that email as well.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

I agree with everyone else here, a permanent mailing list would be fantastic. We all seem to be collectors/fanatics about RPGs, so you can be sure that we're good for almost any game Gaijinworks releases. I would purchase the game at 59.99 with a smile on my face, as I'm sure most users here would.

Quote Originally Posted by Retrogamer0001 View Post
    I agree with everyone else here, a permanent mailing list would be fantastic. We all seem to be collectors/fanatics about RPGs, so you can be sure that we're good for almost any game Gaijinworks releases. I would purchase the game at 59.99 with a smile on my face, as I'm sure most users here would.
    Well said young man, well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Retrogamer0001 View Post
    don't mean to criticise but apart from COH2 and 2G, I don't see much products announced, it somehow feels like the delays we had with WD, funny that

True, It's almost halfway through 2014 and no further project updates or having 2G with a definitive physical release schedule yet.

Wasn't the mystery game to be unveiled in January or so?
    I'm wondering if CoH3 will get released this year.

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    Wasn't the mystery game to be unveiled in January or so?
    I'm wondering if CoH3 will get released this year.
    And I'm wondering if CoH2G will be released this year.

I honestly don't really care when the games come out, as long as they do and we get a healthy stream of updates I'm happy. It sucks that GW doesn't have solid PR marketing, but then again it's better than having the PR garbage lots of major companies have nowadays.

I am backlogged on non rpg games about 20 deep, throw in rpgs, I still have about 50 plus that I need to play on the ps1 alone, so I am in no rush for things as long as we get them.

i expect the poll tto reach 7000 easily. it's been quite a while now and i begin to think that no one wants the ps3 version of 2g in a physical release. it would be best to propose it to those who already sign in. as for the mystery game, it could be over my dead body 1 even if it wasn't on page 152 after all...