Thread: Game request - Class of Heroes 2G & 3G (PS3)

Game request - Class of Heroes 2G & 3G (PS3)

What are the chances, Vic?

We've been trying. Approval is dicier because it's a very niche, not graphically mindblowing (although very nice) PS3 game. Our angle is that fans of the PSP CoH2 will want to play it because of the new stuff in it, and it might bring new players into the series that only have PS3s. Cautiously optimistic.

I'd support it, myself. Not just for the extra content, though, because I am more of a console gamer than a handheld/PC one. I know that the PSP has remote play that allows a gamer to play a PSP game on the TV screen but that also uses the PSP as a controller. It would be more comfortable for me to use a regular PS3 controller.
    Another regular at the cyber-bar. Getting drunk on bandwidth.

Well my PS3 is broken... and I do all my gaming on handhelds but... if the PS4 gets to play digital PS3 or if I get a new PS3 (if the PS4 fails to live up to my expectations) I'd support it. Heck I didn't even know CH was on PS3, that's pretty awesome :P

Isn't PSN only easier to approve? I see games like Hard Corps: Uprising, CV: HoD, Moon Diver, etc on PSN only. They are niche and not graphically mindblowing.

He wants to do a physical print for most, if not all, Gaijinworks games. He's not wrong, but selling physical copies of 2G & 3G at a reasonable price, although competing with NISA games, for an example, might be really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shizukari View Post
    He wants to do a physical print for most, if not all, Gaijinworks games. He's not wrong, but selling physical copies of 2G & 3G at a reasonable price, although competing with NISA games, for an example, might be really hard.
    When NISA likes to send out broken games onto the market , cut 80% of voice acting and release games on the release date of other big name titles I doubt it will be hard for Gaijinworks to not rise up above that.