Page 21 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Game Selling/Trading thread!

We only need one Seinen release. Ubell Blatt. That is all. A work so masterful it must come from the hand of Christ himself.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    Can someone fill me in on what they did with Berserk after the original Anime? because I really haven't followed. From the bits and pieces of new media I've seen I got this gut feeling that it's just not the same, a bit fishy.

What did happen to Seinen? I mean back in the glory days seinen was hot, it was the anime I grew up with. But now it just seems kind of like an afterthought with all the shonen anime airing. Not saying shonen is crap, just where has all the seinen gone?
    It's mostly manga/LN now

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    Can someone fill me in on what they did with Berserk after the original Anime? because I really haven't followed. From the bits and pieces of new media I've seen I got this gut feeling that it's just not the same, a bit fishy.
    You see the last few episodes of the golden age arc? Yeah. It's more of that for the next 20+ books with faeries, demons, and pirate demons (for like 10 tankobon). Until you get sick of of because the plot never moves along. Man, these last few arcs dragged for something like 7 years. It was ridiculous!

What did happen to Seinen? I mean back in the glory days seinen was hot, it was the anime I grew up with. But now it just seems kind of like an afterthought with all the shonen anime airing. Not saying shonen is crap, just where has all the seinen gone?
    This is the predicament. We live in a world of Naruto and One Piece, apparently, forever, and little else.

There are some shonen series that are okay. I've enjoyed the TV show of Attack on Titan, manga version of All You Need is Kill, and others. But I can only take them in small doses. I try to read a Claymore manga every once in a while so I can get to the post-anime chapters. It's designed for a teenage reading level, apparently, so it takes only like 15 minutes to read. Then I can't tolerate it for another month or so.

If you dig through Crunchyroll it can be found. I've found some amazing series but they weren't those at the top of the popularity list.

^Black Bullet, Akame Ga Kill, Knights of Sidonia, Psycho Pass, Tokyo Ghoul, and a handful of others from the summer and fall blocks.

I have a copy of Wii Sports without manual, but has the sleeve. $8 shipped! PP

TempestOne
    Lol, I've always looked forward to picking up a Wii and they come out with the WiiU... mainly for the classic gaming they have on shelf available now!!

Trying to sell the PSP compilation with Sapphire on it. It's up on ebay but I'd sell it for less here. Like $23 shipped to the US.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

I may be interested but after I get back from Hawaii next week

Odds are very likely that it will still be available. We could of course do it on TZ (get me to my double gold star woo).
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gypsy View Post
    Trying to sell the PSP compilation with Sapphire on it. It's up on ebay but I'd sell it for less here. Like $23 shipped to the US.
    Wow, thatīs really quite cheap. I paid around $23 (shipped from Japan) too for my own copy and thought that was a great deal.