Page 57 of 128 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Game Selling/Trading thread!

i'm up for a trade where i'd get the rear artwork for saturn bomberman. i have a mint copy of skies of arcadia dreamcast i'd part with.

I'm still looking for a Shining Force III manual and yes I've seen the one up for $60 on Ebay. Eff that.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

just saw the only truly rare expensive desirable game i own has tripled in price in the last year. snatcher used to go for $250 or so, bidding on a mint copy is at $510 at the moment, buy it nows over $600. not that it needs to be said, but this is getting out of control.

Yeah Snatcher is nuts, lol. A US SCD copy is basically a trophy at this point. Anyone that wants to play it should pay like a quarter or w/e cdrs run these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Honestly it can be harder to acquire loose disks at a discount than one would think. I speak from experience with trying to complete copies, it can really be an annoying process (speaking of which, I'm looking for a vg condition Dragon Force disc, do not care what variant). Since you don't have the manual I'd highly recommend just getting a CIB copy if you can.

One more thing, do you have to have a US copy for collector reasons? If not, the Japanese route is a lot cheaper regardless of system (super fami, mega cd, pce cd).
    yeah, idve thought it easier but you're right so far...and i suppose not? i mean, i can play a high quality burn of it, but truth be told im one of the few people who really likes the big/bulky US sega-cd/saturn cases, if even just for nostalgia, haha. if i picked up the much-cheaper JP one i'd be tempted to put that disc in said case and then i'd just feel silly, haha

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Oh if you've JUST got the back insert I would pick up a full copy and then get rid of the back insert to cover some of the cost. To be honest I wouldn't mind another back insert if you do wind up selling, but I am a Popful Mail hoarder.
    yeah, you're probably right! and i'll keep you in mind, man - honestly don't know what i'd get for it anyway, just kinda kicking myself for missing that $120 CIB copy the other week

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    i'm up for a trade where i'd get the rear artwork for saturn bomberman. i have a mint copy of skies of arcadia dreamcast i'd part with.
    damn, good luck there - i threw in the towel on saturn bomberman when it skyrocketed a year or two back...but i desperately need the rear cover on Burning Rangers and every site uses the same low-quality scan apparently, so mine looks kinda bootleg, haha

I'm still looking for a Shining Force III manual and yes I've seen the one up for $60 on Ebay. Eff that.
    +1, that's a garbage price for it...again i held out forever but finally picked up SFIII complete for $100 at the end of last year, no way i'd go that high just for said manual, geez

Yeah Snatcher is nuts, lol. A US SCD copy is basically a trophy at this point. Anyone that wants to play it should pay like a quarter or w/e cdrs run these days.
    couldn't agree more, i dunno what happened either but it's now making Panzer Dragoon Saga look less crazy, which i'dve not predicted

If you need a better resolution Saturn Bomberman scan let me know, I've got the game and I'm always happy to help out with scans when I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

^do you (or anyone) have Burning Rangers? current scan is booty buttcheeks!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishNinja View Post
    ^do you (or anyone) have Burning Rangers? current scan is booty buttcheeks!
    Shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll see what I can get rolling for you. I only have a scanner at work which does 600DPI, but it looks pretty nice and seems to have a descreener which prevents a lot of the moire effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

i appreciate the scan offer but i don't have a printer that could do a good scan justice. at least i don't think i do. never really tried it.

If you have the time you can check your local library. One near me has solid printers and offers a few free prints each day.