Page 17 of 128 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Game Selling/Trading thread!

Quote Originally Posted by njhowe999 View Post
    Hey Vic, I have the shante watch, how rare is she?
    I don't remember specifics, except that Choko and Diek are very rare. I have a PO somewhere that has the actual breakdown. One of these days I'll dig it out.

Some day, when I'm rich, I'm going to donate enough money to Gaijinworks so they can make their own original game...that would be amazing. I'm curious what that game would be exactly...and you can hold it to me, Vic
    I don't know about *amazing*, but I definitely have ideas about specific RPG subgenres and play mechanics I'd like to explore, as well as who I'd want to work with in Japan to make it happen. Until then, I have plenty to keep me busy...

Or you can always try Kickstarter again without too lofty of a goal. Who knows

Stay busy Vic, but clear your calender in 5 years, as I will be a millionaire by the time I'm 30! haha

Not to troll or anything but having money and donations to make a game won't automatically create a successful (good) game. Many factors besides finances contribute equally, imo.

Just imagine this dream team; the heads of Lunar, chrono trigger, xenogears, and Valkyrie profile...with music by uematsu and iwadare. All localized by Gaijinworks. With zach meston writing the "bitch'in walkthru". Yeah...I'd play the hell out of that game. anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Or you can always try Kickstarter again without too lofty of a goal. Who knows
    I'm done with Kickstarter for the forseeable future. We're taking a longer slower road, but we're on our way now, so no need to soak up exposure and funds that could go to actual startup projects.

Storino03- yes I agree. I'd trust Vic to assemble the production team. My only condition would be that the game doesn't go anywhere near anything with "Microsoft" written on it.

"A longer slower road", what does that mean, Vic?

Just imagine this dream team; the heads of Lunar, chrono trigger, xenogears, and Valkyrie profile...with music by uematsu and iwadare. All localized by Gaijinworks. With zach meston writing the "bitch'in walkthru". Yeah...I'd play the hell out of that game. anyone else?
    I love Iwadare's older stuff, but his current output is nowhere near as good in my opinion. Man, just thinking about it makes me want to go listen to the Grandia soundtrack again. I even whistle the "At Dinner" theme occasionally when I'm feeding my daughter in the evening