Page 33 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Game Selling/Trading thread!

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Heh, these posts are an interesting indicator of how many copies people got.
    I bought 4. Don't know what I am gonna do with mine yet, i am gifting 2 of the digital codes and using 1 for sure.
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

Alright, so off-topic, but I have the following for sale. Product link: http://amzn.to/1Nw6NHU

It is the Netgear WN3000RP Version 3 (N300) Wifi Extender. This doesn't utilize powerline technology (increasing range through electrical lines in your home). Instead, it extends the range where you may have deadzones or weak signals by connecting to your existing wifi network and broadcasting a stronger SSID to the affected area. The secondary SSID is another wifi access point, so it doesn't work in the same way, that you simply go past the affected area, and you automatically connect to the other one. As far as I know, you have to manually connect to this.

$38 NEW on Amazon. Willing to sell for $16 shipped? US only.

I could probably use something like that in my garage, but I really have no clue which type I need since I've never delt with them before.
    Nobody will tell me how to live.

Well this one is 802.11 B/G/N which is what the majority of users have. The other ones that are more expensive support AC protocol as well. Not entirely needed unless you have super high broadband speeds and an AC-capable router (the good routers are over $100)

Lol, no. Too cheap to spend that kind of money. I'm just not familiar with them.
    Is yours used?
    Nobody will tell me how to live.

Yep. I tested it and it works fine. I just upgraded to a newer model that supports AC speeds.

Hello all!

I am REALLY looking for Ps Vita Stuff (3g console, games specifically) Majoras Mask 3d, among other things ( a few missi g armored core games I need, other smaller items)

I have a pretty huge list over at reddit, which I will link below, hit me up here or there to let me know what you have or if you are interested in something! Thanks all!

Https://www.reddit.com/r/gameswap/co...enesis_ps1ps2/

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    An idea of how you're valuing things would go a long way.

The Time Has Come

The walrus said, to sell some limited editions. I'll have them up here only at least through the end of today, after that there will be some cross posting.

I've come to the realization that I'm never going to play these and I can live with breaking up my NISA collection sooooooo here we go...

As far as condition most of these were only opened to verify condition (sometimes you get something new and it's messed up inside, it's rare but I've had it happen).

Criminal Girls Limited Edition
    Guided Fate Paradox Limited Edition
    The Awakened Fate Ultimatum Limited Edition this is the top tier version with the stupid coin or w/e
    DanganRonpa Trigger Happy Havoc Collector's Limited Edition
    Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Limited Edition
    Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls Limited Edition

I'm gonna want a **** ton for the first DanganRonpa, because Ebay but I figure in general it's best not to list prices and I can just discuss it with anyone interested. I am considering some others as well, if I do add things I will mention it and edit them into this post.

I would trade, but only for higher value things (not trading the first DanganRonpa for 15 $10 games for instance...) that no one here probably wants to part with, and selling is preferred anyway.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

So they are all opened, sans plastic wrap? WHY! :O

Page 33 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast