Page 79 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 1272

Thread: Video Game Selling/Trading thread!

  1. #781
    Senior Member zborgerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Posts
    9,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    So theoretically if Nexzr were available for trade who here would be interested?
    I want it, but probably not enough to trade off what you want in exchange.

  2. #782
    Senior Member Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Moat of Pain
    Posts
    19,308
    Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    I want it, but probably not enough to trade off what you want in exchange.
    Well, if it does happen there is no rush or anything. I'd want it to go to somebody I like.

    @Wiley: Surprising but okay.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

  3. #783
    Senior Member storino03's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Posts
    8,304
    I have listed my copy of Breach and Clear (PS Vita) New/Sealed for $135 on Gametz

    http://gametz.com/General_Marketplac...57108.html#new

    I can go lower if it's Paypal Gifted or whatever. I just need the funds for a few bills coming up!

    Currently sells between $150-185 on Ebay.

  4. #784
    Senior Member banditwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GW Villian HQ litterbox
    Posts
    11,963
    *off to check ebay

    o.O
    Glad I kept my two copies! (sealed even!)
    Nobody will tell me how to live.

  5. #785
    Senior Member cj_iwakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    193
    Elminage Original's EU Limited Edition has to be the rarest thing. Nothing on Ebay. NOTHING.

  6. #786
    Senior Member Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Moat of Pain
    Posts
    19,308
    Quote Originally Posted by cj_iwakura View Post
    Elminage Original's EU Limited Edition has to be the rarest thing. Nothing on Ebay. NOTHING.
    Aside from promos/prototypes it definitely has to be. Someone would have to purposefully make less copies of something. I think some of the NGDEV shump LEs had around 300 copies as well.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

  7. #787
    Senior Member JWiley_12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States of Belgium
    Posts
    9,852
    Quote Originally Posted by cj_iwakura View Post
    Elminage Original's EU Limited Edition has to be the rarest thing. Nothing on Ebay. NOTHING.
    They pop up once in a while. I've known instances where there were a couple of them for sale at the same time.

    The crazy thing is that it took more than 24h (!) before those 300 copies were sold out from Ghostlight's shop.
    The real Goldar: "GVC are posers."
    http://i.imgur.com/PI2Ob5H.png

  8. #788
    Senior Member ramzastrife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    3,001
    Quote Originally Posted by JWiley_12 View Post
    They pop up once in a while. I've known instances where there were a couple of them for sale at the same time.

    The crazy thing is that it took more than 24h (!) before those 300 copies were sold out from Ghostlight's shop.
    Yeah, I was shocked that I got a copy. Not only because they were still up, but not being in Europe.
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

  9. #789
    Senior Member ramzastrife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    3,001
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    I have listed my copy of Breach and Clear (PS Vita) New/Sealed for $135 on Gametz

    http://gametz.com/General_Marketplac...57108.html#new

    I can go lower if it's Paypal Gifted or whatever. I just need the funds for a few bills coming up!

    Currently sells between $150-185 on Ebay.
    Sending you a PM about something!
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

  10. #790
    Senior Member zborgerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Posts
    9,547
    Yeah. I wish that I could have picked that one up, especially because I really want to actually play it. Wish that someone could work something out with UFO for a domestic physical release.

Page 79 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •