Page 110 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1272

Thread: Video Game Selling/Trading thread!

Looks like legitimate mega drive copies are getting up there too now. One recently sold for $50 but the regular price seems to be over $100. :/
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Looks like legitimate mega drive copies are getting up there too now. One recently sold for $50 but the regular price seems to be over $100. :/
    Yeah, a lot of JP versions of high value US games are getting inflated just by association. Lickle, Magical Chase, Keio are just a couple I noticed.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Yeah, a lot of JP versions of high value US games are getting inflated just by association. Lickle, Magical Chase, Keio are just a couple I noticed.
    Sucks. Thank goodness for flash carts and emulation.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Could be a repro case / manual. Those that are floating around looked pretty authentic. I can't recall if they had any markers to indicate that they are fake.

i wish there were more outlets to buy repro manuals on the cheap - if someone just had a good 3D printer & was down, ive got scans of so many i'd like to replace one day.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishNinja View Post
    i wish there were more outlets to buy repro manuals on the cheap - if someone just had a good 3D printer & was down, ive got scans of so many i'd like to replace one day.
    Don't think you really need a 3d printer to make manuals. The problem is most manuals are like a number of pages, so even if it's only like 16 pages, that is 4 duplexed sheets of paper on the right stock, plus cutting and then stapling as well. If it's color prices go up even more.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

A printer of sufficient quality won't be cheap either.

Edit: Paying some Chinese printing company would probably be considerably cheaper than someone doing it themselves now that I think about it. Provided they cared about print quality.
    Last edited by Lord of Pirates; 06-07-2017 at 05:55 PM.

I have a difficult enough time finding some loose manuals from last gen . . . so I'm nowhere near having any interest in these high society video games for the elite merchant class.
    Last edited by mandy_moorehol; 06-07-2017 at 05:40 PM.

It's funny that people are still tossing manuals and cases when people are also paying too much money for complete copies of games.