Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Request physical PSP copies for these 3 games (1 upcoming, 2 recently released)

Ramza, I would have XXXXXX'd out the name and the rest of the address too

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    Ramza, I would have XXXXXX'd out the name and the rest of the address too
    I'm not too worried about my name or the rest of my address. If someone wants to steal my identity, they won't get too much with all my student loans!
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

Quote Originally Posted by ramzastrife View Post
    literally minutes before I posted that. Last night shortly after 11 mountain standard time.
    I have a feeling that if a person living in US tried to place an order before noon EST, they would not have been able to do so as there was no US option to be selected for the country prior to that.

Quote Originally Posted by almighty View Post
    I have a feeling that if a person living in US tried to place an order before noon EST, they would not have been able to do so as there was no US option to be selected for the country prior to that.
    I had forgotten about this release, and had previously given up hope on it because they had said PAL only. I only even tried because of your post, so thanks a bunch!
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

I had forgotten about this release, and had previously given up hope on it because they had said PAL only. I only even tried because of your post, so thanks a bunch!
    Glad to be of help
    I have a gut feeling that UFO will eventually announce the next Elminage for localization. Am I the only one to think that?
    Last edited by almighty; 08-25-2013 at 04:44 AM.

I'm not too worried about my name or the rest of my address. If someone wants to steal my identity, they won't get too much with all my student loans!
    Still, this is the internet. You can never be too safe when it comes to the internet. I'd still edit that out.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    So, I guess that Ghostlight had to make a print run that is even more rare than class of Heroes 2? I wish I had known. Only 300 copies. That's one small print run.

Its really cool that they are doing physical and digital. I guess Gaijinworks is rubbing off on other publishers.
    Last edited by zborgerd; 08-26-2013 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Fixed a typo.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    So, I guess that Ghostlight had to make a print run that is even more rare than class of Heroes 2? I wish I had known. Only 300 copies. That's one small print run.

Its really cool that they ate doing physical and digital. I guess Gaijinworks is rubbing off on other publishers.
    I think even though Elminage LE 300 physical print run may be rare in terms of copies released for sure, but COH2 definitely has way more history behind it, thus making it very rare in it's own right. Only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by almighty View Post
    I think even though Elminage LE 300 physical print run may be rare in terms of copies released for sure, but COH2 definitely has way more history behind it, thus making it very rare in it's own right. Only time will tell.
    Way more history? Maybe way more history that we actually know of because Vic has been so open about it. We just don't know all that much about how Elminage happened to get a LE 300 only physical print, or how it ended up with Ghostlight, or whether there were licensing issues or any other localization problems.

So I wouldn't call CoH2 'very rare in its own right just because of its more extensive publicly known history'. It's just one of the rarest physical PSP releases ever. Period.

I have completed terror of the stratus and it is really one of the best psp game i ever played. the gameplay is very different on each phase, you can replay the game to change story and action is at the top. really, this game and frontier gate are 2 psp jewels offered by konami. About stratus design it is the same as a ds game, infinite space i think but i couldn't establish a clear link aside of the design. infinite space looks very interesting.

I have played lots of japanese games on psp and there are some that are really goor like phantasy star 2 infinity or shining blade. i suppose it couldn't be possible to obtain them in the west because of sega but those games would sell well i suppose.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456