Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Request physical PSP copies for these 3 games (1 upcoming, 2 recently released)

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomX View Post
    Ah there's a few more I'd wish had gotten the Physical treatment. Corpse Party and Corpse Party: Book of Shadows are really great horror titles, and I wish Xseed had done a physical for them, especially with LE bonuses. And the recently released Black Rock Shooter from NISA. Some sort of licensing issues prevented them from releasing the game outside the US, so myself in Canada, can't regularly even buy the game off PSN. I'm sure NISA tried hard to get past this seeing as the game was delayed for so long, but had it been a physical release. I could easily import the game....
    I would LOVE to see a physical release of Corpse Party/Book of Shadows: maybe if we're really lucky there could be a Corpse Party/Book of Shadows combo pack. Still hoping XSEED releases the other spin-off game that's on the PSP though over a physical release of the already available games.

I'd buy it (with the fixes) on UMD, considering it's apparently a good game if you can get past the localization issues.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Elminage localization is pretty atrocious, so I'm not sure that's even a good candidate, but the other two could certainly manage a limited physical+digital release if the publisher were so inclined.
    Elminage is coming to 3DS so it will surely get a physical release

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomX View Post
    Ah there's a few more I'd wish had gotten the Physical treatment. Corpse Party and Corpse Party: Book of Shadows are really great horror titles, and I wish Xseed had done a physical for them, especially with LE bonuses.(
    Sorry to derail the topic, but I'm going to be contentious and opinionated here. My apologies in advance xD;

Corpse Party was amazing IMHO, but Book of Shadows, the 5pb spin-off? Not so much. The point & click element was poorly implemented, since so many locations simply had nothing to find or examine. Almost the entire game is a rehash of events in CP, and the new content was simply a prologue for the next game. And while I hate to use such a trite and cliched expression, even that struck me as a poorly written fanfic (which it sort of is, since apparently the original team had little to do with it). Naomi and Ayumi of all people should have known after their experiences in CP that what they did was completely, utterly insane, but the plot required them to be massive idiots, so they were. That's bad writing no matter how you look at it, though there's always the chance it gets better later. But if you see it differently, more power to you ^^ I wish I did, to be honest.
    "Life is a serious battle, and you have to use the tools you're given. It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt." — Grimsley, Pokémon Black/White 2

coughtomcough push for xseed to do this. corpse party retail
    Last edited by Sagadego12; 05-22-2013 at 11:29 PM.

XSeed doesn't release retail games for handhelds anymore, didn't you get the memo? :P

runefactory 4 ;P

Ragnarok Odyssey, Valhalla Knights 3, Ys: Memories of Celceta. I'm sure Fabrizo knows about those games, I think he meant "PSP".

Yea XSeed actually releases almost everything at retail unless it's on PSP or developed by Acquire.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast