Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Demon Gaze (Vita) coming to NA 4/22, EU 4/25 - Limited Edition Available

I hate those trailers. They are so ****ty. Doesn't explain the game well at all. Is it just 2D images with character art? Why can't this company make decent trailers?

I actually like the trailer but also have no idea what kind of game it is. The fact they say 1st person experience and the 2d characters indicates a visual novel style game, but then what about fighting?

TempestOne
    I liked it. I'm rarely disappointed though. I guess.

It was pretty good for a trailer. If there was a battle mechanics follow-up video, that'd be better, but for a standalone trailer, I like how it just showed bits and pieces here and there.

If it's RPG-esque and has no battle screenshots at all it's most-likely a dungeon crawler. It's probably some inside joke, hehe.

I'll view it later and post my thoughts but generally NISAs trailers are meh. Good thing they don't really count on them to sell games.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

That end made me laugh. Next generation of RPGs? That's pretty gutsy to state for a portable game, let alone a dungeon-based RPG. Should be fun to see if it lives up to that.

Even though we've gotten lots of DRPGs in the past, nothing's quite like Demon Gaze. I'm sure everybody will see that once the game is out in two months, and if you trust me, you should pre-order the game, maybe even the limited edition.

Did you play it in Japanese? I know it's been out for a long time in Japan.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shizukari View Post
    Even though we've gotten lots of DRPGs in the past, nothing's quite like Demon Gaze. I'm sure everybody will see that once the game is out in two months, and if you trust me, you should pre-order the game, maybe even the limited edition.
    I completely agree with this (well as much as I can without having played it XD).

I asked a lot of gameplay questions about this game on NeoGAF and that's how I learned about it.

This game has multiple difficulties that can be adjusted at any time, the combat and exploration speed is very fast, you can change your character's portrait to almost anything whenever you wish, and I haven't found a single complaint about the game outside of the "certain" screenshots. I am looking forward to playing this game as much as Etrian Odyssey: Untold.

Beware though that information on this game is hard to find - there is only a few topics and reviews and Japanese FAQs.
    Last edited by Dracandros; 02-18-2014 at 09:49 PM.

I cancelled my preorders for Demon Gaze and Conception 2 a little bit ago so I'd be able to get the Steins;Gate Limited Edition

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast