Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 Update 4/19/2013

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    The UMD will be opening animation-less. We looked into it, but there's no way to hold off and still get going on CoH3 (we have to ship 2 before we have access to 3), and we can't split up the vouchers and the physical product, either, so there's no way to do it. Still, what we're offering (going back and adding it the intro back in for a free download for all the people that bought the game) is more than anyone else would do. Most would have just cut it and moved on. It's a less-than-optimal situation, but we're making the best of it - and making sure we know the rights situation on CoH3 WELL in advance of completion.
    Yeah, that makes sense. In the end, I would much prefer that more games come over. I certainly understand you have done more with regards to this than many would have anyways. All in all, I greatly appreciate the efforts to bring these games over in the first place!

So the preorders will start Monday then?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickscor View Post
    So the preorders will start Monday then?
    Yes, at 10am PST.

Going to wake up 10 in the morning just for it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickscor View Post
    Going to wake up 10 in the morning just for it then.
    Don't lose sleep over it. It'll be open for 10 days!

How many units of the game can be purchased by one customer?

In the case of a Kickstarter backer, he (or she) can order more of one unit of "the kickstarter edition"?

Quote Originally Posted by caren103 View Post
    How many units of the game can be purchased by one customer?

In the case of a Kickstarter backer, he (or she) can order more of one unit of "the kickstarter edition"?
    Currently there's no limit. The only thing about the amazon setup we're using is it's a one-click per purchase, so if you want, say, one of each, you have to click through once, then click through again. There's no way to avoid it with the one we're using. Hopefully we can switch to a more rebust solution before the next one rolls around, but this will have to do for now.

How will the system know that I've participated on the Kickstarter, and that I want the exclusive KS copy?

Quote Originally Posted by Shizukari View Post
    How will the system know that I've participated on the Kickstarter, and that I want the exclusive KS copy?
    Kickstarter supporters will get a link where there's a buy button on BOTH versions. They pick what they want. BUT the purchase is verified after the fact to make sure they were a supporter.

All Kickstarter supporters will be sent an email from us that they need to forward back to a specific address. In addition, you need to use the *same* name as the one you used for Kickstarter when you buy the game. Sales will be cross-checked against the forwarded emails and the list of KS names to qualify. If you fail both verifications, you just get the regular version. If you fail one, we'll *try* to straighten it out, but no promises as it will be very busy getting these organized and out.

I'll have to look for the email I've used and my Kickstarter nickname as well, but it'll be worth it.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast