Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 Update 4/19/2013

Monday it is :P

Is there going to be a translation notes section in the manual?

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Awesome View Post
    Is there going to be a translation notes section in the manual?
    The manual has Translation Notes.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Yes, at 10am PST.
    Thank you! I'll be ready!

The manual has Translation Notes.
    hehehehe not to be a pain or whatever ^^" but does the digital version have a digital manual? I'm getting the collectors edition but I wan never planning on opening the actual UMD case and play the digital version of the game. I'm cool if it doesn't have the digital manual but just checking to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    hehehehe not to be a pain or whatever ^^" but does the digital version have a digital manual? I'm getting the collectors edition but I wan never planning on opening the actual UMD case and play the digital version of the game. I'm cool if it doesn't have the digital manual but just checking to see.
    The Sony format for PSP digital manuals is completely different than the print versions and we didn't find that out until very late in the game, so no digital manual in the game. However, the game manual will be available for download in PDF format for digital users.

The Sony format for PSP digital manuals is completely different than the print versions and we didn't find that out until very late in the game, so no digital manual in the game. However, the game manual will be available for download in PDF format for digital users.
    Oh ok, I'm cool with that :P I just wanted to read it. Thanks!

Are the options going to be physical/digital and digital, or is there also going to be a physical only option? Sorry if this has been addressed, didn't wanna read through 12 pages. >_>

Physical+Digital (the whole point of this was to provide a physical solution all hardcore users, including Vita owners, could enjoy), and once the presales close, Digital only from that point forward.

Quote Originally Posted by UnholyWarcry View Post
    Are the options going to be physical/digital and digital, or is there also going to be a physical only option? Sorry if this has been addressed, didn't wanna read through 12 pages. >_>
    As vic said (since he would know, lol). The game will be available on the PSN regardless of the Physical copies. The presale is simply for the physical copies. When the physical copies are sent out, I imagine at the same time the digital version should be up on the PSN.

Also, since there's been mention of moving to CoH3 (or other projects) after CoH2 is ironed out, I was wondering: Will future projects attempt Kickstarter again as a way of garnering support?

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast