Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 Update 4/19/2013

I'd also like to know if there's any chance there might be another game released between Class of Heroes II and Class of Heroes III, or if there are already plans for one soon after Class of Heroes III.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    (the whole point of this was to provide a physical solution all hardcore users, including Vita owners, could enjoy).
    Very thankful for that! :P

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAdonisVyers View Post
    As vic said (since he would know, lol). The game will be available on the PSN regardless of the Physical copies. The presale is simply for the physical copies. When the physical copies are sent out, I imagine at the same time the digital version should be up on the PSN.

Also, since there's been mention of moving to CoH3 (or other projects) after CoH2 is ironed out, I was wondering: Will future projects attempt Kickstarter again as a way of garnering support?
    Probably not KS again anytime soon. We're pretty much done with that for the foreseeable future.

The order of release on CoH2 will probably be PSN (with download codes sent out to Physical+Digital buyers day one), then the matching physical shipments 2-4 weeks later, depending on the manufacture timetable from Sony.

Quote Originally Posted by Shizukari View Post
    I'd also like to know if there's any chance there might be another game released between Class of Heroes II and Class of Heroes III, or if there are already plans for one soon after Class of Heroes III.
    The next two will probably be PSOne RPGs (no, not LUNARs). We don't have the exact timetable yet.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    The next two will probably be PSOne RPGs (no, not LUNARs). We don't have the exact timetable yet.
    That is cool. Are they new to America or just things appearing on the PSN for the first time?

My wallet is open and ready for tomorrow when (hopefully) the links will go up

Quote Originally Posted by Terrozoz View Post
    My wallet is open and ready for tomorrow when (hopefully) the links will go up
    Been testing all weekend, we're switched into production mode now for Amazon's buy link system and ready to go live at 10am. Fingers-crossed it goes off without a hitch.

Woohoo, it's MONDAY!!!! Counting down the minutes until 10am Pacific.

Thanks for keeping us all in the loop, Vic! This rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
    Woohoo, it's MONDAY!!!! Counting down the minutes until 10am Pacific.

Thanks for keeping us all in the loop, Vic! This rocks.
    Man sucks that I can't order till the 5th when I get my paycheck, I so want to preorder my 2 copies today lol. Hopefully I won't get unlucky and everyone orders today making them sellout of orders

My wallet is ready.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast