Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 Update 4/19/2013

Quote Originally Posted by SatelObserv View Post
    I'm going to register a vote for "please release the game ASAP." I'm not a "collector" -- I buy games to play them -- and I have different, practical reasons for prefering a physical release. Let's be honest, COH games aren't known for their mind-blowing opening sequences. It's really not a big loss not to have it. And once it is available, we can just watch it on the Internet. Play the game now, watch the opening later; or wait even longer for everything--I definitely prefer the 1st option.
    Why is collector in quotes? And watching it on the internet is not a solution for what Barnabee and other's have stated as their issue with the UMD not having the opening. Saying we should "play the game now, watch the opening later" or just watch it online doesn't even apply to many of us because (assuming it works out) we can play our digital copies to see the opening while we wait. It is about as useful as saying you should just play the digital copy while we wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Time Mage View Post
    Why is collector in quotes? And watching it on the internet is not a solution for what Barnabee and other's have stated as their issue with the UMD not having the opening. Saying we should "play the game now, watch the opening later" or just watch it online doesn't even apply to many of us because (assuming it works out) we can play our digital copies to see the opening while we wait. It is about as useful as saying you should just play the digital copy while we wait.
    Just sharing my opinion for what I'd prefer to be done. Not sure why the hostility.

Considering the amount of delays and obstacles this game has been hit with, it kind of makes sense that some would be mad by a possible loss of content on the UMD. I think we all understand the situation, and have our own ideas for what the final product should be, but in the end, I think the fact that this game IS in fact getting a physical release at all when the PSP is considered dead any where outside of Japan is a pretty large feat in and of itself. Especially for a new publisher/group like Gaijinworks and Monkeypaw Games. I think that that could easily explain anyone's hostility to the idea of releasing it any less complete than the original JPN release - especially for a collector.

Can we start requesting games here, or should we wait until there're other sections in the forum?

This will be one forum, with search enabled. Pretty much like we had it with the WD board. I think having everything in one place fosters community and participation, so that's the way this is set up as well. Feel free to post your wildest gaming dreams in a new thread and discuss. Maybe they'll come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Shizukari View Post
    Can we start requesting games here, or should we wait until there're other sections in the forum?
    Do you think you will just copy the threads from the XSEED forums and bring them over here? X3

Question

I'm glad that finally we'll be able to preorder the physical+digital game edition.

Regarding the opening song issue, I have some questions/suggestions:

- Even without music, might the opening be included as an unlockable extra in the UMD?

- Would not be possible to use for the opening another song already present in the game? Or use a royalty free song (per example, classical music...)?

psp here it comes

release it the way you did all the games back in the day. when you knew that every detail you wanted was in the game. yes we might have to wait a little longer if not a lot longer for this to happen. but for a physical release we can wait. if people really just want it sooner then get the digital copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Starr View Post
    Do you think you will just copy the threads from the XSEED forums and bring them over here? X3
    that wouldnt be a bad idea...

Was it ever decided which of the two covers are going to which physical versions? The one I voted for is one of the two remaining and I'm curious about which one I'm going to end up with.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast