Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 Update 4/19/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Deathknightleo View Post
    release it the way you did all the games back in the day. when you knew that every detail you wanted was in the game. yes we might have to wait a little longer if not a lot longer for this to happen. but for a physical release we can wait. if people really just want it sooner then get the digital copy.
    Sorry, but this is kind of pet peeve of mine - that's not how it used to be. What was much more likely is they would cut/change content to meet deadlines and not tell anyone about it.

~~~

Anyway, in terms of the release schedule, I'm fine with whatever happens. I also kind of doubt it would hurt the collectability of it since There Can Only Be One Run, so anyone who wants to have a physical copy (complete their collection, whatever) MUST obtain one of the very limited copies, no matter what's included on it (even if there's some sort of defect in the print, knock on wood). It kind of sucks for the gamers who can't/dont want to do digital but since it doesn't really impact gameplay at all so it will only bother a fraction of the people at best (although the people it does bother will be the most vocal about it).

That said, because of the downstream effects, my vote would to just release it right away. I really don't want to see some silly 90-second opening hurt the chances of seeing an English CoH3 release.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    The problem is we can't proceed with Class of Heroes 3 until CoH2 is released. So the delay is really messing with the timeline to get the series out here, and with the PSP dying more by the hour, it only makes it harder.
    That's a far bigger concern than the opening song, as nice as it would be to have. If I have a vote, I'm changing it to release ASAP and patch when possible.

Victor, is there any chance the presales period could last until early-May? The end of the month is the tightest period in any gamer's budget.

It's very likely that it will go until at least May 1-2, maybe a couple days more, depending on when we're clear to start presales this week. The later in the week it starts, the longer into that first week of May it will go.

AFTER POST OBSERVATION: (I really need to get used to clicking "Reply with Quote" on this board...)

After reading vic's post about it taking months.
    That is disappointing it would take so long. In order to get it moving along would it be possible to offer patches at a later date to include the beginning in either the DL or physical copy?
    I would also prefer to have the code seperate so I could hold off on opening the game.

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    After reading vic's post about it taking months.
    That is disappointing it would take so long. In order to get it moving along would it be possible to offer patches at a later date to include the beginning in either the DL or physical copy?
    I would also prefer to have the code seperate so I could hold off on opening the game.
    It WILL be patched after the fact to put the intro back in once the rights are cleared (for the existing song, or a new one with Acquire if the original can't be cleared), so that's not an issue.

I hope it's up at least until May 5th, giving me time to receive my paycheck and pay my credit card bill.

I'm actually hoping it'll just be next week... Want to secure my copies asap!

OH joy! finally got the post permissions! *ahem*

I'm on the I don't mind waiting for the physical camp. I've waited for the game long enough on physical form having it technically "incomplete" compared to the digital version would be a bit of a downer.

this game looks interesting, i'll give it a try when it's released, i'll barrow the 1st one from my friend to get a hang of the series

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast