Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CoH2 Electronic Reservation Voucher Codes are going out starting tonight

CoH2 Electronic Reservation Voucher Codes are going out starting tonight

The Electronic Voucher code that reserves buyers a physical and a digital copy of Class of Heroes 2 has started going out tonight via the email you supplied when you ordered. The code IS the voucher, but the physical copy and digital game code will be delivered automatically, so it's more of a safety item. So, keep the 16 digit code safe in case there's a problem at shipping time, but you probably won't have to use it.

Thanks to all that have jumped in with orders already, and thanks in advance to all those planning to by the 8th!

Any chance that can go to the 9th? I get paid that day and would love a shot at the standard cover as well.

any new info WHEN it will come to PSN

Quote Originally Posted by hithereitsme View Post
    any new info WHEN it will come to PSN
    It isn't out of QA with Sony yet, so no. As soon as it it, I'll definitely post.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    I really like this system of digital + physical. That means that we can play the game without even opening up our print version.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    I really like this system of digital + physical. That means that we can play the game without even opening up our print version.
    That means Vita owners wont have a pretty dust collector and have to buy the game twice XP gotta love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    That means Vita owners wont have a pretty dust collector and have to buy the game twice XP gotta love it.
    why would vita owners have to buy the game twice.... the download works right on the vita

Quote Originally Posted by hithereitsme View Post
    why would vita owners have to buy the game twice.... the download works right on the vita
    That's kinda the point I was making... lol

Finally allowed to reply...

Out of curiosity, as a Kickstarter, how will I know which physical version I'm getting from that email sent with the voucher code? All the text I'm seeing implies the standard one outside of the bundle field, so I'd simply like to be sure, since this is the one shot I'll have at getting this. Also doesn't help that I also have different email addresses for Kickstarter and Amazon, so I can't say how confident that makes me feel.

Quote Originally Posted by wild_one View Post
    Finally allowed to reply...

Out of curiosity, as a Kickstarter, how will I know which physical version I'm getting from that email sent with the voucher code? All the text I'm seeing implies the standard one outside of the bundle field, so I'd simply like to be sure, since this is the one shot I'll have at getting this. Also doesn't help that I also have different email addresses for Kickstarter and Amazon, so I can't say how confident that makes me feel.
    Sorry about the delay in approval of registrations. We've been hit with a wall of spam signups (one even got through today we had to delete), and had to work through the list over the last few days. In fact, we had to change the signups to have a random human question to see if we can stem the flow of fake signups.

Anyway, in answer to your question - if your voucher confirmation listed "Class of Heroes 2 KS - PSP" - that's the Kickstarter version. If there is a verification problem with your unfunded KS supporter eligibility you'll be notified before it ships and we'll work it out. In short, don't sweat it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast