Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CoH2 Electronic Reservation Voucher Codes are going out starting tonight

Yay, I got my voucher and the ability to post today
    That really sucks about the spam though... Seems like an odd thing to do but I guess people do weird things sometimes ._. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by laurenhiya21 View Post
    Yay, I got my voucher and the ability to post today
    That really sucks about the spam though... Seems like an odd thing to do but I guess people do weird things sometimes ._. *shrug*
    Pretty sure the spamming accounts are bots, but it's a huge pain to have to find the legit accounts in a list of hundreds.

Hopefully the change to human-answerable questions for registrations slows or stops that.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Pretty sure the spamming accounts are bots, but it's a huge pain to have to find the legit accounts in a list of hundreds.
    Now I know why the 1st account I tried to register (using a 163 account) still isn't allowed to post. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by LuciedBR View Post
    Now I know why the 1st account I tried to register (using a 163 account) still isn't allowed to post. >.>
    It was probably deleted in amongst a ton of spambot accounts. Why would you have a 163.com email for signup, anyway? That's like hiding in a spammer convention!

I've received my electronic voucher. Is there any way I can change the shipping address? Or perhaps cancel that one and place a new order?

Quote Originally Posted by Pets0undz View Post
    I've received my electronic voucher. Is there any way I can change the shipping address? Or perhaps cancel that one and place a new order?
    If you got the voucher, you're locked in. But PM me your voucher code and your old/new address and I'll work on it for you.

Have to say, this is awesome how we're getting this incredibly limited edition, and all outside of Kickstarter! At least I managed to secure myself a KS version

Quote Originally Posted by wild_one View Post
    Have to say, this is awesome how we're getting this incredibly limited edition, and all outside of Kickstarter! At least I managed to secure myself a KS version
    Thanks for your support! Hopefully this will be the first of many!

It came in this morning, So i'm locked and ready to go i believe.

(Now that i've received my voucher does that mean i passed the Kickstarter check? or should i keep an eye on my E-mail for any secondary checks just in-case?)

All in all Very Happy and thanks for pushing the pre-sale into May.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Obbly View Post
    It came in this morning, So i'm locked and ready to go i believe.

(Now that i've received my voucher does that mean i passed the Kickstarter check? or should i keep an eye on my E-mail for any secondary checks just in-case?)

All in all Very Happy and thanks for pushing the pre-sale into May.
    You're good unless we contact you if an issue crops up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast