Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CoH2 Electronic Reservation Voucher Codes are going out starting tonight

Vic, any chance these can keep rolling into tomorrow morning? I don't get paid until around 3 AM MT or so, and get off work at 6. I'd love to land the standard edition cover to go alongside my Kickstarter one, and I'd rather pay you than some eBay profiteer.

Quote Originally Posted by PW_Patrick View Post
    Vic, any chance these can keep rolling into tomorrow morning? I don't get paid until around 3 AM MT or so, and get off work at 6. I'd love to land the standard edition cover to go alongside my Kickstarter one, and I'd rather pay you than some eBay profiteer.
    We've extended the presales until May 12th at 11:59pm PST to make sure we hit 2500, so you're in luck!

Excellent! Thank you!

Okay, just ordered two standard editions this morning to go along with my KS edition. The extra standard is going to a friend that won't have money by the 12th, and the two download codes I'll use to expose uninitiated friends to Gaijinworks and the genre. Thanks again, Vic!

How long should I wait to get the voucher after completing the purchase? I've bought the game yesterday, but I haven't received any email other than the Amazon Payments one confirming the payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shizukari View Post
    How long should I wait to get the voucher after completing the purchase? I've bought the game yesterday, but I haven't received any email other than the Amazon Payments one confirming the payment.
    1-3 days. The order rate has slowed down and we usually do them in 100 or 200 unit batches, so it takes longer to get a batch. I would imagine you'll have it by tonight or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    1-3 days. The order rate has slowed down and we usually do them in 100 or 200 unit batches, so it takes longer to get a batch. I would imagine you'll have it by tonight or tomorrow.
    Did mine on the 8th and still nothing besides the amazon thing they sent when i paid not worried yet

Quote Originally Posted by hithereitsme View Post
    Did mine on the 8th and still nothing besides the amazon thing they sent when i paid not worried yet
    We have a batch going out today, so you should see the e-voucher letter/confirmaiton soon.

Still nothing on my email, checked both my inbox and spam folder.

Are vouchers just for the KS edition or both?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast