Page 498 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 3984484884964974984995005085485989981498 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 16679

Thread: Collector's Cove (Post Pictures of Your Loot)

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    CL today.

GSD?

*goes throw up*

Don't watch it, sell it, quickly!

Serious or joking?

Either way I'm not keeping it. The plan is to sell or trade.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Yeah as someone who really didn't get into gaming until 98 or so (and at that point it was games more aimed at children on N64) it was really cool to look through all of those. I had played NES and SNES before that, but I didn't really start gaming until that. I did awful things like play outside before that. *shivers*
    I got into it around 96 or so, was pretty much the same. I had the SMS,GG,Genny and SNES but really I just played what was gifted to me and my brother as well as renting what I could on Blockbuster for time to time, when the PSX caught on that's when I started to pursue gaming since I was a bit more conscious about games by then. Game mags were all the rage, I remember I was crazy bout RE1 and couldn't get over the awesome original anime designs (in my mind back then), WD stuff tended to pop out like when Lunar came out ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    I got into it around 96 or so, was pretty much the same. I had the SMS,GG,Genny and SNES but really I just played what was gifted to me and my brother as well as renting what I could on Blockbuster for time to time, when the PSX caught on that's when I started to pursue gaming since I was a bit more conscious about games by then. Game mags were all the rage, I remember I was crazy bout RE1 and couldn't get over the awesome original anime designs (in my mind back then), WD stuff tended to pop out like when Lunar came out ♥
    Yeah in 97 or 98 I got an N64 which was all I had. Previously it had all been playing stuff while being at friends houses. Probably really got into gaming beyond the N64 around 2002. Collectarditis (thanks pcfx for this term) struck around 2008 or so. Before that I had traded stuff off a lot to play more stuff.

Serious or joking?

Either way I'm not keeping it. The plan is to sell or trade.
    I loved Gundam Seed, it was awesome.... but Destiny.... ughgh it's a horrible sequel, terribly written and feels more like the antithesis of Seed. It's a cheap cash in on what should have been a masterwork, the Spiderman 3 of Gundam if you will. I own it... and I would like to like it but no....

Supposedly the movie compilation is better though, I'll give it a shot one day to see if I can pass it...

Yeah as you know I'm a mecha fan that doesn't like Gundam at all. I know I'll never watch it so that's why I'm planning to trade or sell it instead. Interesting to know though.

Yeah in 97 or 98 I got an N64 which was all I had. Previously it had all been playing stuff while being at friends houses. Probably really got into gaming beyond the N64 around 2002. Collectarditis (thanks pcfx for this term) struck around 2008 or so. Before that I had traded stuff off a lot to play more stuff.
    Yeah I got Collectorditis (thanks for the term never heard it before now XP) more or less around the same time, it was when Persona 3 and Bioshock came out, I was convinced I had to get everything RPG/Japanese related cuz all the new wave online multiplayer madness wasn't doing anything for me and good games were on their way out lol.

It is all Gypsy's fault, but I am now the proud owner of a Turbo Duo R and some more games, will post pics when it arrives.
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

Well I mean it was a really good deal imo. :P

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    More PCE / Turbo owners means more people here to sell and trade with, without having to join that one insane asylum that xelement frequents. ;P