Page 445 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 3453954354434444454464474554955459451445 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 16690

Thread: Collector's Cove (Post Pictures of Your Loot)

Radiata Stories, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon, Suikoden III, Wild Arms Alter Code: F (remake of the first WA but a worthwhile one), Xenosaga Episode I and Xenosaga Episode III are all worth importing IMO. There might be someone who will disagree with me on Xenosaga here though...

Were the Mega Man Collections released in Europe? If not, they are a good way to own most of the series without selling your house.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    How is it, I hope I don't regret not getting it, I wouldn't play it regardless, I got the 3DS update of Devil Survivor 2 just for the sake of having it since it's a SMT title, I hated the DS version of 2 but enjoyed the hell out of the first Devil Survivor
    The few reviews I've seen all say it's very typical low-mid budget game that doesn't really try too hard to be anything more then a pack of anime cliches. I think the art is nice at least.

Quote Originally Posted by JWiley_12 View Post
    Edit: I paid zero VAT and fees, btw. Clearly customs clearance opened up the box, but figured I was punished enough already by paying as much as I did to get the thing here. :-)
    Yay. Glad to hear it bud.

Also I don't really know what the US got that the EU didn't but I'd recommend the Yakuza games for sure (which have EU releases after I looked). Oh I know, Growlanser Generations of course. I just happen to have an extra copy...
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by JWiley_12 View Post
    I received a box full of Gypsyware today.

Attachment 683

What could it be?

Attachment 684

It's baking stuff!

Attachment 685

Oh, no wait... there's more to it.

Attachment 686

It's a North American PS2 slim! Goodbye region lock, welcome NA exclusive 60Hz PS2 games. Now which ones should I get?

Edit: I paid zero VAT and fees, btw. Clearly customs clearance opened up the box, but figured I was punished enough already by paying as much as I did to get the thing here. :-)
    SSX3, ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, Shadow Hearts Covenant, Rumble Racing, MX 2002 featuring Ricky Carmicheal, Splashdown Rides gone Wild, Grandia 3. So many more, but start there.

Grandia III was really bad tho.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Grandia III was really bad tho.
    No it wasn't. It was just an average RPG that gave nostalgia due to the fact that it's grandia and and it had really awesome magic spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    How is it, I hope I don't regret not getting it, I wouldn't play it regardless, I got the 3DS update of Devil Survivor 2 just for the sake of having it since it's a SMT title, I hated the DS version of 2 but enjoyed the hell out of the first Devil Survivor
    What did you not like about DS2? I own DS1 and DS2 on DS and I love both of them. So of course I skipped the 3DS versions. As far as LOM, haven't opened it yet but it's likely average at best.

Quote Originally Posted by ErickRPG View Post
    No it wasn't. It was just an average RPG that gave nostalgia due to the fact that it's grandia and and it had really awesome magic spells.
    Yes, but Nostalgia was an above average RPG due to the fact that it was Nostalgia and also had really awesome magic spells.

And yeah, I didn't care for Grandia III. The series got progressively worse. The first game had Charm and Whimsy. The 2nd and third had that sucked out of them like a vacuum and seemed more like the efforts of Squaresoft than Game Arts earlier work.
    Last edited by DragonmasterDan; 06-03-2015 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonmasterDan View Post
    Yes, but Nostalgia was an above average RPG due to the fact that it was Nostalgia and also had really awesome magic spells.

And yeah, I didn't care for Grandia III. The series got progressively worse. The first game had Charm and Whimsy. The 2nd and third had that sucked out of them like a vacuum and seemed more like the efforts of Squaresoft than Game Arts earlier work.
    Sounds like you have nostalgia too. It's just that yours goes back even further than mine. I Just like Grandia III better.

Quote Originally Posted by ErickRPG View Post
    Sounds like you have nostalgia too. It's just that yours goes back even further than mine. I Just like Grandia III better.
    Yes. Nostalgia is one of my favorite traditional JRPGs on the DS. It's no Dragon Quest IX mind you, but still a good game.