Page 1592 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 59210921492154215821590159115921593159416021642 ... LastLast
Results 15,911 to 15,920 of 16696

Thread: Collector's Cove (Post Pictures of Your Loot)

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    I think you are on point about all of that. Nothing like Gearbolt, ever. The whole library is quite good outside of a few titles.
    Not counting Exile 2 which would be fine if not for the game being broken in localization which ones are actively bad? Vay and Vasteel I'd say for sure. I'd put Cosmic Fantasy 2, Albert Odyssey and Shining Wisdom as mediocre. Iron Storm isn't my cup of tea but that franchise is good at what it does.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Not counting Exile 2 which would be fine if not for the game being broken in localization which ones are actively bad? Vay and Vasteel I'd say for sure. I'd put Cosmic Fantasy 2, Albert Odyssey and Shining Wisdom as mediocre. Iron Storm isn't my cup of tea but that franchise is good at what it does.
    Exile 2 is so sad. I really like the first game and the sequel deserved better. I get thet it wasn't intentional. It's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    Exile 2 is so sad. I really like the first game and the sequel deserved better. I get thet it wasn't intentional. It's just sad.
    Yep. There is a fix patch out now, definitely worth playing.

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    Sadly I think the bulk is getting to where I won't pay the prices. :/ I do want to play them eventually though. I think I can only hope to come across them for a steal at this point.

*glares at ele's collection*
    Keep on walking there...

I picked up all my copies when everything was relatively cheap, it was just like a decade or more ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

I thought Alundra was popular for the same reason as crusader of centy, that it was a glorified Link to the Past knock off.

@gypsy if you let go of some of those ds games let me know

@z, I wonder if i have the same game, I picked up a dark stalker game on the xbox 360 when I was in Malaysia, its actually sealed I think, I think it might be the same one; I wish instead of some of those more mediocre crossovers they did Dark Stalkers x Guilty Gear x Blazeblu. Id be down for that.

I think I am missing 4 wd games, that I want, on the ps, vanguard, mirage, gearbolt, make that 3, Im honestly not a fan nor have a desire to get any of the shooters; but I do agree growlanser is pretty good and still relatively affordable. Then again the only WD game I think is expensive would be Assasin's case.

Link to the Past is such an amazing game that even the rip-offs are good and playable tbh.

Klown feel free to message me here or TZ with what titles you would be interested in.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    I thought Alundra was popular for the same reason as crusader of centy, that it was a glorified Link to the Past knock off.

@gypsy if you let go of some of those ds games let me know

@z, I wonder if i have the same game, I picked up a dark stalker game on the xbox 360 when I was in Malaysia, its actually sealed I think, I think it might be the same one; I wish instead of some of those more mediocre crossovers they did Dark Stalkers x Guilty Gear x Blazeblu. Id be down for that.

I think I am missing 4 wd games, that I want, on the ps, vanguard, mirage, gearbolt, make that 3, Im honestly not a fan nor have a desire to get any of the shooters; but I do agree growlanser is pretty good and still relatively affordable. Then again the only WD game I think is expensive would be Assasin's case.
    Probably is the same game. The 360 stuff is normally region locked though or I would have bought that version. It's a good game if you like fighters from the PS/Saturn era.

^ it was cheap, and Ill probably keep it sealed. I just like anything darkstalkers, with the amazing Morrigane.

^^ill send you a pm

Shenmu DC: Case, disc 1,3 & passport for .50

Saw a game "lot" for $700 yesterday. Didn't even seem like it was worth half that. Few better GC games but nothing else of value.

Savatage Hall of Mountain King cassette

stack of DC/PS1 discs, couple rpgs, discs are all scratched so need checked.

Yoshi wired switch controller