Page 1317 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 31781712171267130713151316131713181319132713671417 ... LastLast
Results 13,161 to 13,170 of 16696

Thread: Collector's Cove (Post Pictures of Your Loot)

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I normally do too, but if I'm only going to get a pittance for something I'll just box it away somewhere and figure I may have a use for it later. Back when I was getting SegaCD games I would regularly get bundles that came with a Genesis/SegaCD unit as well and stuff was so cheap back then I never really cared. I've probably got at least a dozen of those units still, and a number of Model 1 CDs as well. Ugh, makes me tired just thinking about trying to sell them.
    Could always toss in a SCD M1 with the Saturn.

*edit* Not sure I have much use for playing burned discs as I have many of the games I think I'd want for it.
    I'd guess I have 6+ GCs.
    Last edited by banditwolf; 03-11-2017 at 01:43 AM.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

As in playing burned discs. You don't need a modchip anymore though. Also I still have no idea if PoR's anti-piracy measures were finally cracked or not but that used to be a problematic game, probably some others still as well.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Update! Anyone more than 1166 PS3 Games? (+ 30 PS4)

Link to Picture:
    https://img1.picload.org/image/rllad...es10032017.jpg

Beware! VERY large Picturesize: 2816x29085 pixels! (Best on 4K Monitors)

I am still looking for some PS3 US Titles. If you are in the US and want to
    help out: Contact me

Cheers
    CrackLtd

Nobody here is even close.
    Going for a full world set or what? (I think I remember you posting before and Klown had a fit over the large pic. or someone did)

I suppose I could check out the list you still need. send a pm if you like.
    GW Villan HQ Crew

You on CRACK, that's WHACK.

Dang, that is a lot of PS3 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Did a swap meet over the weekend and got a couple Genesis games plus a Time Crisis 3 big box set. Mainly trades and sold some stuff as well.

It was a fun time, but the 90 minutes drive each way to the venue kind of sucked.
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Nice, I wouldn't have bothered personally. Cost of gas/time driving, nope. Plus, it snowed last night over here and won't be stopping until Tuesday afternoon. ;_;

Local flea market starts this saturday. Going to be cold though. :/ Games vary so widely at it though. Will be days with nothing or just a couple sports games and others with a ton of games. I would drive 90 min unless it was massive. There is a yearly one that's about an hour drive I started to go to. It takes me two days to cover it, all sorts of stuff.

And going to snow here, just 1-3" and the local news is freaking out. Acting like it's never snowed here. XD
    GW Villan HQ Crew

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Nice, I wouldn't have bothered personally. Cost of gas/time driving, nope. Plus, it snowed last night over here and won't be stopping until Tuesday afternoon. ;_;
    I made a decent amount of money selling some stuff, all I had do to was schlep it there and let people dig through. I did some pricing in advance as well so I had a basic idea. Plus being able to just let some stuff go RIGHT THERE, with cash in hand and no shipping (even if it was at lower prices) was pretty nice.

The benefit here is that it was all retro gamers, most people know prices/condition and the market so haggling wasn't bad and there was no lowballing either. Also, you never know what will sell.