Page 1647 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 6471147154715971637164516461647164816491657 ... LastLast
Results 16,461 to 16,470 of 16696

Thread: Collector's Cove (Post Pictures of Your Loot)

Vintage Stock is doing Buy 2 Get 1 coupon again, so I made a couple trips.

First I got 2 manga volumes and a complete in original packaging VMU for $7.
    Second I got a PS2 slim power supply, a Wii U and an GBA accessory to flip to cover the power supply cost, about $20 total.
    Third I got a couple decent SMS games. CIB Strider with original UPC on the back, Golvellius, and Wonder Boy in Monster Land for about $60. Gonna keep Strider and let go of the others I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Best1989 View Post
    Lmao

And so it begins...
    hahahaha
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Quote Originally Posted by Best1989 View Post
    Lmao

And so it begins...
    Lol sadly I think this saga ends with a whimper with these games

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Vintage Stock is doing Buy 2 Get 1 coupon again, so I made a couple trips.

First I got 2 manga volumes and a complete in original packaging VMU for $7.
    Second I got a PS2 slim power supply, a Wii U and an GBA accessory to flip to cover the power supply cost, about $20 total.
    Third I got a couple decent SMS games. CIB Strider with original UPC on the back, Golvellius, and Wonder Boy in Monster Land for about $60. Gonna keep Strider and let go of the others I think.
    The VS near me had a bunch of sealed VMUs awhile back. Thought that was odd.

Nice grabs. I ended up flipping and trading my last VS grabs. Netting a tablet for free and one of the games is going in trade towards a Toro VGA box as I needed a better solution for DC games that don't support 480p.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

In mail today:

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    The VS near me had a bunch of sealed VMUs awhile back. Thought that was odd.

Nice grabs. I ended up flipping and trading my last VS grabs. Netting a tablet for free and one of the games is going in trade towards a Toro VGA box as I needed a better solution for DC games that don't support 480p.
    I'm always looking out for different colored VMUs if you find some cheap (I think VS has them about $4), so keep me in mind
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I'm always looking out for different colored VMUs if you find some cheap (I think VS has them about $4), so keep me in mind
    I don't want to sell any but I do have a bunch of different colors myself. I know I have black, green and blue. I have a couple from Japanese special edition games as well.

I'll let you know if I see any next time I am in. I think the sealed ones were more than $4 for sure. Might have been 10.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

@banditwolf: please empty your private messages folder, its full.

to all:

Its a bit offtopic, but maybe i can ask here anyways. As you all know i am a PS3 Games Collector from Germany. Since i mainly collect US-Versions i need someone reliable living in the US who is willing to help me out with filling gaps in my collection. For me 2nd hand games are totally ok, they just need to be complete. You also should have an PP account for quick payments (i pay in advance). I dont want to go to much into details here (wrong place) just write me an private message and we discuss details. In return i can try to get you European titles. Would be great to find someone...

Thanks
    CrackLtd
    Last edited by CrackLtd; 06-15-2019 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrackLtd View Post
    Its a bit offtopic, but maybe i can ask here anyways.
    Just make a new thread, I doubt any of us mind one more.
    My local EB's did a buy-1-get-2-free sale on old PS3 stuff recently, and I doubt there's much good left there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar14 View Post
    Just make a new thread, I doubt any of us mind one more.
    My local EB's did a buy-1-get-2-free sale on old PS3 stuff recently, and I doubt there's much good left there anymore.
    It was the reverse here, Buy 2 Get 1, but still you can get some pretty good deals that way. Right now they're pimping 4/$10 for anything $4.99 and under. I've been waiting for a blanket Buy 2 Get 1 on all titles but they've really been avoiding doing any deals on Nintendo stuff recently.